Plane Ride Home

This plane ride home was the last time I was going to see Tyler for a while. He sat in the middle of me and Jerome.

I put my head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep.

"Jerome!" Tyler whispered.

"What?" Jerome says.

"Take a picture!" He says. He was whispering because he thought I was asleep. He was dead wrong.

"Do that and I will cut your hand off." I threaten with a friendly tone to my voice.

I kept my eyes shut and my head on his shoulders. But I knew he took the picture anyways.

I fell asleep on his shoulder. When I woke up when Tyler was playing Minecraft and he moved his shoulder.

It looked like everybody except for me and Kelly were playing.

Tyler went head to head with Adam and died, really fast.

I let out a laugh and Tyler looked at me.

"When did you wake up?" He asked me.

"Ten seconds ago." I say smiling.

Tyler respawned in a bed that looked under ground. There were torches everywhere so he could see.

"Damn it Adam!" He yelled. People looked at him and Me and Jerome laughed as Tyler slowly closed his computer.

The plane landed too soon and that mean't Tyler, Adam and Jerome, had to leave to. When we exited the plane we all hugged each other. I first hugged Adam.

"Bye Hayley!" He said in a fake teared up voice. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry!" Adam says and I laugh.

Then I hug Jerome.

"Stay the hell away from Lamps." I warn.

"Will do biggums." He said.

Then I hugged Tyler.

"Come on thats all I get." He complains.

"Guess your going to have to wait." I tease. "Bye Tyler." I say. We watch them leave into another section of the airport and then we go home.