Locked Out... Again!

I wake up not in a hospital bed but on our couch. Typical Mitch.

"Look who is finally awake sleepy head." He says.

"You are a big spag!" I yell.

"Hey I helped your headache!" He says.

I look up at him and give him a really? Look.

"It worked didn't it." He said.

I give him a frustrated sigh.

"Because mow its a whole body ache!" I say.

Mitch Chuckles.

"Dr Hughes in the house." He says and woots his way to the basement.

I sit up and follow him.

"Hayley! This is the man den!" Mitch says when he sees me come down.

"I don't see any men in here." I say.

"Ooooooh burn!" I hear Jerome say over Skype.

"Fine I will force you to leave." He says and without warning he picks me up sac style and runs upstairs.

"Mitch put me down!" I yell and slap his back.

I thought he was just going upstairs but when he goes to the front door I panic.

"Mitch don't you dare!" I yell.

"You brought this on yourself sis." He says. And opens the door.

He puts me down and runs back into the house I hear the door lock.

"Mitch it's snowing outside and I am in a t-shirt!" I yell banging on the door.

"Never mess with the men!" Mitch says and flexes.

I watch him go back into the basement. I constantly keep ringing the doorbell.

After doing this for five minutes I get an idea.

I run to the side of the house and see the fence to the backyard. My hands and toes were growing numb.

I grab the top of the fence and swing my legs over.

Right after I do that, i realize the fence door was unlocked.

"Come on!" I yell. I run to the backdoor and twist the knob. It wasn't locked and I pulled it open.

I decided to get revenge I run upstairs to Mitch's not so secret closet and pull open the door.

I see a wide selection of nerf guns. I grab the biggest gun and load it.

I slowly creep to the basement and see Mitch.

"Their on my booty Jerome!" He yells to his computer.

I get right behind him and aim my gun to his head.

I hold my breath and fire it hits him right in the head.

He turns around as I cover my mouth to laugh.

At first he doesn't do anything. Then he grabs the gun from my hand and shoots at me. I quickly run upstairs and close the basement door.

I start catching my breath.

I text Kelly everything that just happened.

H: Hey Girl Hey.

K: Sarah and a bunch of other people are at my house hanging? Want to join?

H: Would I say no to a hanging out session?

K: Yes.

H: Shut Up!

K: Lol See you there!

H: Bye!!!

K: Just leave already!

H: Woah ok i'm going.

I put my phone into my pocket and put on a winter Jacket. I put on shoes and run outside.

I decide to walk to Kelly's house because she only lives a street away.

Once I get to her door I open it up and almost immediately Kelly opens it.

"Hey!" She says. She pulls me inside and I look at everyone who is here.

Dylan and two of my old friends Joseph and Manoop are playing just dance hit me baby on more time. I also see Sarah and Emily vining the boys. Then I see Alex pouting on the couch.

I walked into the room and everybody smiled.

"Hey Hayley!"

"Yeah whatever." Joseph says concentrating in the game.

These were my people in High school. We got split up for a while but now were back together.

For now.

-----------

Finally started writing. I took a break to get my creative juices flowing again so now I hope I can get back to doing it daily. Thank you for almost 3000!!!!!

I still haven't decided what to call my readers! Also congratulations on 1000 reads My full time ninja! Aka Kelly! And see you people tomorrow!