First Word

"It's fine Hayley the Doctor said you can talk now." Mitch says. He is on the edge of the bed just like Kelly, Sarah, Jerome, and Adam.

I just look at them not saying a word. Not that I was scared I just didn't know what to say.

"Just say something you had on your mind for a whole month." He says

"Well..." I say. Everyone's eyes light up when that first word comes out. Then I start blurting out everything that I was thinking with no thought. "Why can't I draw a perfect circle, how does Mitch bend his finger that far back, when should I get out if bed, Why did Jerome kiss me, why don't woodchucks chuck wood-"

"What!" Everyone except for Jerome who is looking guilty and Kelly who already knows.

"I know right why don't they just change the name to-" I begin to say.

"No! Not that Jerome kissed you!" Mitch yells.

"Oh girl!" Adam says.

"Hey I was going to say that!" Sarah yells at Adam.

"Sorry Mam!" He says.

"Did I says Kiss?" I say. Everybody nods their heads in unison creepily. "Pfft, I mean't miss!"

Everybody including me sighs. I just dodged the bullet.

"We missed you girl." Kelly says and gives me a huge hug.

"I miss talking! I was thinking of so much stuff. I never want to stop talking!" I say. Mitch's hand goes over my mouth.

"Stop talking!" He yells.

Without thinking I lick his hand. And taste the most disgusting taste ever thought of. I quickly pull away and gag!

"Did you lick his hand!" Jerome asks. I couldn't answer I just kept coughing.

"Are you ok?" Adam says. I shake my head no and run out of bed and grab water.

They all follow me into the bathroom.

"Need water!" I yell. I fill up the cup and drink it. "Not working." I yell. I look for toothpaste but find none. I grab a soap bar.

"Hayley don't!" Mitch warns.

"Your hands can't be that bad!" Adam says. Then he makes the same mistake I do and Licks it. Instantly his eyes widen and he runs after me. "Can I use it after you!" He says.

"Hell no!" I scream. I scrub my tongue with my hand and spit into the sink.

I look over to Kelly, Sarah and Jerome and they are on the floor laughing. Mitch is smelling his hand.

"Smells like roses!" He says.

"No!" Adam and I both yell.

+++

It took an hour of scrubbing to get the taste out of my mouth. It was horrifying. When I go downstairs everyone is on the floor playing monopoly.

"Come Hayley! Join us!" Kelly said creepily.

"Uh...." I say not sure.

"Come on it's your turn!" Jerome yells.

I walk over and sit next to Sarah and Adam. I roll the dice and get a six. I move the shoe to a spot where I have to draw a card.

I pick up the card. I read it.

Hayley's redo 19th birthday party. Tomorrow at 4pm.

I look up and see everyone smiling.

"You guys!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Happy late birthday little sis!" Mitch says and hugs me.

"No matter how old I turn you will always call me little sis. Won't you." I say.

"Pretty much." He says.

"I love you big Bro!"

+++

Thank you for 2000 reads its insane! Thank you so much for reading my fan fic. And Maybe you have a question why I don't update much anymore is because I don't want to go too fast. But my flow is back on so yes. Also probably in a month my friend and I are starting a fanfic together so be excited!

Once again thank you for actually putting up with my bad writing and Typo's. Bye!