The Decision

I am staring at the same ceiling i've been staring at for hours. The door opens and Mitch sits beside me.

"Whats wrong baby girl?" He says.

"Nothing." I say. I don't know why because i tell Mitch everything. Well, not everything,

He sighs. "The last time you looked at your beautiful ceiling for this long was when Frank died."

I Chuckled. Frank was my old laptop its funny he remembered this.

"Aunt Beatrice said she is taking me to a private school. But i don't want to go."

"Then just say no! Girls overcomplicate things!" Mitch says.

"But i don't want her to hate me like she hates you!"

"Listen do what you feel is right. Not what your told to do." He says.

"Can i ask you something?" I ask.

"Go ahead."

"Wheres my brother and what did you do to him?" I ask chuckling to myself.

Mitch laughs with me and i know what i want to pick. I just don't know what to tell Aunt Beatrice.

"Thanks Mitch" i say. I hug him

I leave the room. And walk down to the kitchen where Tyler and Adam were trying to entertain Aunt Beatrice and by the look on her face it wasn't working.

"Oh Hayley thank goodness!" She says getting up from her chair.

"Im sorry Aunt Beatrice. But i am not going to your fancy private school." I say.

She had a look on her face of Shock, anger, and sadness.

"Well then! Your making a mistake." She says and storms off to her car. I chase after her.

"Aunt Beatrice wait!" I say. But she drives away.

"Well.. Thats great. I look to the ground and start day dreaming of what it would be like if i went to the school.

But my day dreaming was cut short by a slap on the face.

I quickly looked up and saw Catarina. Her makeup was smeared all over her face. I think from crying.

"You! You made Mitch break up with me!" She screams."

"How did you-" i try to say.

"Mitch was going to take me shopping! But now he can't because you made him break up with me!" She screamed.

I saw people across the street start looking. I feel a bit of blood trickling down my cheek.

"Listen! If that was the only reason you dated my brother you don't deserve him!"

Then Mitch comes out of the house and runs towards us.

"What Happened?" He said wiping blood from my cheek.

"Mitch come back with me! I love you!" She said.

"Lets go Hayley!" He said and we walked inside the house.

"Mitch No! You still need to take me shopping." She screams but we close the front door.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Im fine just forget about it." I say.

He nods looking at me carefully.

"I'll get you a bandaid." He says and leaves me alone in our kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I know I don't really do a note like this but I'm bored so. Thank you for 300 reads. Its never about the reads i just came across a story i love and decided to write it.

I have another fan Fic on this account about harry styles. I don't write that another friend tells me to write but she actually has a life so i write it for her.

I am watching the walking dead for the first time ever! And I almost cried on the third episode!

So yeah if anyone has anything to say to me comment or message me ok bye!