Oops?

After wandering around the streets for ten minutes I knew i had to stop running away from my problems. But I wasn't ready to confront them yet. I walked back to the apartment but instead of going back to Jason and possibly Tyler I knocked on Mitch and Kelly's apartment door.

I still had some tears on my cheeks. And as soon as the door opened and Mitch saw me I burst again into tears and hugged Mitch.

"Hayley what happened?" He asks.

"Got into a bad argument with Jason and Tyler and Jason kicked me out."

"But don't you share the rent?" He asks.

"Mitch I don't have a job!" I nearly yell.

I pull away from the hug.

"Hayley, you can always live here."

"Mitch, I can't. I don't want to just be there. I don't want to depend on anybody else."

"Hayley, life is about depending on people."

"I know i have said this already but, who are you and what have you done with my brother." I chuckle.

"So, are you coming in?"

"Why not."

"Can't a girl watch spongebob in peace!" Kelly yells.

Mitch and I laugh and we both walk in the apartment.

-------

I've been in this apartment for a total of three hours and I've already made myself comfortable.

"Hayley catch." Mitch yells. He throws a soccer ball at my. I almost catch it but it slipped out of my hand and breaks a lamp that already has duct tape wrapped around it at least three times.

Right after that happens there was a knock at the door.

"Landlord open Up!" A man yells.

"You get it." Mitch mouths.

"Its your apartment." I mouth back.

"Which is why you should get it." Mitch continues the mouthing.

I sigh.

"Coming!" I yell.

I open the door and see a man with a stern face look at me.

"Welcome to our lovely home." I say.

"I need to speak with Mitch Hughes" The man says. I look into the hallway where Mitch was hiding and he shakes his head.

"Sorry, he isn't home right now he is, at a, party?" I say.

"A party on monday, at 12:00 in the morning...." He questions.

"Indubitably." I say.

He moves his arm out and pushes me aside and walks into the apartment.

"What did you mom teach you?" I say.

The man stops dead in his tracks and turns around. He walks towards me at an alarming speed. He gets right in my face so I can smell what ye had for brunch. Onions?

"What did you say?" He asks.

"Tic tac?"

He stares at me right in my eye until he turns around.

"Your lucky im out of time right now." He says. "I have to get to an appointment." He was halfway out the door before I had to open my huge mouth.

"You've literally been here for like three minutes. And i've insulted you twice."

He stops again but before he walks I close the door on him.

"My god Hayley you need to learn when to shut up!" I hear Mitch say.

"Oops?" I say.

----------

"Ok Hayley big news were going to a meet and greet next week!" Mitch announces.

"Where?" I ask,

"L.A its going to be awesome."

"Yeah, except nobody wants to meet the sister of a You tuber." I say.

"You'd be surprised."

"Probably not but i'll go anyways. Better than just sitting around here waiting for that guy to come back."

"Guys! We have to see this movie!" Kelly yells running into the room.

"What movie?" I ask.

"Frozen!" She yells.

"Kelly you already saw that eight times!" Mitch says.

"Yes but this is in 3-D" she says.

"Why not!" I say.

"Lets go!" Kelly says.

------

Surprisingly the movie theatre had nobody in it so we had a whole room to ourselves and we were taking advantage of it.

We climbed over seats like little kids until the pre show started. The movie finally started and we all sat in silence for once.

"I wonder why this place is so abandoned." Kelly whispers in my ear.

Just then the projector shuts off and the movie theatre was pitch black.

"I think thats why." I answer.

The lights flickered for ten minutes before we decided to just leave.

We stood In the elevator and we couldn't stop talking about the movie theatre.

My phone buzzes after I see Mitch do something on his phone. Kelly's phone buzzed too. Mitch tagged me in something.

Just went to a possibly haunted movie theatre with my two favourite girls. @benjassis @benjasbae

Kelly and I both laugh until the doors of the elevator open and Jason and Tyler walk in. Then everything goes dead silence. I was looking at the ground but I knew Jason was looking at me.

Mitch moves from being in the middle of Kelly and me to being in between me and Jason.

I kept telling myself that it would be over soon and we would just walk out of the elevator but the elevator suddenly stops and the lights turn off.

"Well thats just great." I say quietly.

---------

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY AND DID I SAY I WAS SORRY?

I HAVENT BEEN WRITING FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IVE BEEN ADDICTED TO A GAME!!!!!

NO MORE PROMISES FROM ME!!! I WILL ONLY BREAK THEM. BUT THANK YOU FOR NOT YELLING AT ME!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR 18k THAT IS ALOT. LIKE WOW!!!!!!!! MIND BLOWN.

OK SO BYE!!!!!!!

Only 6 more part left!!!!! ENNOYYYYY!!!!!