Reunion

It was already time for trick or treating. Kids were ringing at our doorbell and we gave them candy.

It was only an hour until I had to walk around outside.

So I did. I went outside to the streets that were flooded with kids. I was just walking around the streets until some guy in a horse costume bumps into me.

"Shiz!" A familiar voice says.

"Shiz?" I say to myself. I only knew one person who ever said Shiz. "Dylan?"

I take off the Horse head to see my old friend Dylan.

"Hey... Hayley." Dylan says.

"How do you even move in there." I ask.

"Its a two person job." He says and before I can protest my other friend Alex falls out of the horse from behind.

"Hayley?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say. "You guys want to come back to my house with me?" I offer.

"Hell yeah!" They both say. "House party house party! House party!" They yell.

"No! The last time we had a party at our house I ended up sleeping in the backyard!" I say.

"Fine no house party. But can we at least chant house party?" Alex asks.

I sigh. "Go ahead." I say. I turn around to go to my house and they follow me.

When we get there I see a girl our age talking to a little girl.

"Ok Susie! Go up there and grab me lots of coffee crisps." The lady says to the girl. The girl starts going up the path to our house but then the lady calls back. "Don't forget to Swerve." She said doing a dance move.

"Sarah!" I call out.

"Hayley!" She yells.

She comes up towards me and hugs me.

"Its been so long!" She said.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Just Some kid i'm supposed to take care of!" She says.

"Were just heading in my house want to come?" I say.

"What the hell! Lets get crazy." She says and all four of us run into my house.

We jump on the couch and I turn the Tv onto the Woken dead.

"Oh my gosh this is the episode where Dave gets blown up by Michel for killing his brother!" Shouts Sarah.

I cover my ears and yell. "Noooooooo!!!"

"Oops forgot to say spoiler alert." She says. I look at her and shake my head.

We watched more and more episodes until they stop playing the woken dead and started playing a show called guess who.

"Hey Hayley have you heard about the High school reunion?" Dylan asks.

"What High school reunion?" I say looking at all of them.

"One is happening in three weeks! People are bringing dates so they don't look bad." Sarah says. "I've got my hunky man at my house right now!"

Everybody laughs except for me,

"What if you don't have a 'Hunky' man? Or any man,"I ask.

"Find a fake one! Thats what i'm doing!" Alex says.

"Well we gotta go but this was so fun Hayley!" Shouts Dylan. I nod my head and walk them to the door. When they keave the house I go straight to my thinking area. (My room) and think.

"Find a fake date in three weeks. Can't be that hard." I say to myself.

I was dead wrong!