Party On!

"Hayley, Mitch and Kelly are waiting hurry up." Jason complains banging on the bathroom door.

"Well they can wait longer!" I say. "Plus you spend more time in the bathroom then me."

"Well I spend it actually using the bathroom." He says.

I open the bathroom door and run past him.

"Lets go slow poke." I tease. We leave the apartment and meet Kelly and Mitch at the elevator.

"Were gonna get our clubbing on." Mitch says.

"Where gonna get so drunk." Kelly joins in.

"Where gonna have major hangovers." Jason loins also.

They all look at me and I shrug.

"You guys pretty much covered the PG part." I say shrugging.

"Don't say it sing it!" Mitch says

"You guys are so spaggin weird!" I sing.

The elevator opens and we get in.

---------

"Were finally in the club!" Mitch says once we step in. We all rode here together just imagine the car ride back.

"Lets get a drink!" Kelly says pulling my arm.

"I'm saying sober girl." I say.

"Sure, thats what you said last time. Give it time." She says and runs off to get drinks.

This is my first time really going to a club. Mitch didn't really explain anything to me.

I sit down at the bar table alone and I watch Kelly tear down the dance floor.

A guy sits next to me and smiles.

"First time at a bar?" He asks.

"That obvious?" I ask.

"First drink is on me then." He offers.

"Oh, i'm not drinking." I explain.

"Just a water then." Soon a bartender gave him water. He spun around and then gave me the drink.

"I like presentation." He says handing me the drink.

"Thanks." I say. Right before the water touched my lips Jason took the glass out of my hands.

"Don't drink that!" Jason says putting the drink down.

"What?" I say, he grabs my arm and walks me away from the guy.

He sits me down on a chair like a kid in time out.

"Stay here, don't accept drinks from anyone, do not leave this chair, do not talk to anybody!" He says.

"Ok fine mom." I say.

-------

After sitting in the same spot for three hours Mitch comes over carrying kelly with Jason right behind them.

"And that is why you don't except drinks from strangers." Jason slurs.

"Lets just go." Mitch says clearly as drunk as Jason. But Kelly looks like all she drank was alcohol for her whole life.

We walk outside and I open the drivers seat door when Jason yells at me.

"What the hell are you doing!" Jason yells.

"Im Sober so I'm driving." I explain.

"Get in the back woman!" He yells.

"Jason I-" i get cut off by Mitch grabbing me and throwing me in the back. Kelly was put in next to me.

Jason starts the car and starts driving horrifically.

"Jason pull over!" I scream.

He doesn't listen and keeps going. He runs three red lights and I just close my eyes.

I open them to see him talking to Mitch.

I look in Kelly's direction just in time to see a bus come in our direction and hit the car. The car flips over and rolls down a ditch. My head hits the window, I hear glass break then I hear nothing.