Hello?

Even an hour later my brain can't stop thinking about it. Shes dating Tyler. She was the girl at the fair.

I shoot the television twice but then something comes to mind.

"Tyler was in the game." I say to myself.

I couldn't stay here long i ran outside and immediately got hit by a paintball.

"Well, that was anti climatic." I say to myself. I follow the arrows to the exit and then change out of the suit. I take the biker helmet off and breath.

I get dressed into my old clothes walk back out to the lobby. I see Jason on the ground sleeping and I smile.

"Wake up." I say kicking him.

"Oh you died." He says. I nod my head and smile.

"Still lasted longer than you!" I say playfully pushing him.

"Well, lets go back i've been sleeping on the ground for so long." He complains while stretching out his back.

We walk to the car and drive back home.

"Hayley." He says while driving.

"What?"

"You should call Mitch." He says while stopping at a Stop sign.

"I don't know Jason." I say. "I don't really know."

He drives up to the apartment and we run inside. We wait up the elevator. An old man comes in the floor before our floor and right when we get off Jason presses all of the numbers on the panel. The last thing we heard him say was.

"Damn Gangsters."

We got into our apartment and Jason gave me a serious look.

"Talk to your brother." He says. "For me."

"Fine." I say and grab his phone. I dial Mitch's number and after a few rings he picks up.

"Hello?" He says his voice sounding weird.

"Mitch," i say. I see Jason go into his room to leave us alone.

"Oh my god Hayley. Is that you?" He says.

"Y-yeah." A huge weight of guilt started weighing down on me a tear slipped down my cheek as I heard Mitch start crying.

"Hayley, i'm so sorry, I thought you were gone forever, your my little sister and I will always love you." More and more tears fell down my cheek.

"Mitch, i'm living with Jason and I think I want to stay." I say.

"Well, can I at lease come over?" He asks.

"Sure, you could also help me pack." I say.

"How about in a week?" He suggests.

"Thanks." I smile. He hangs up.

----------

Short chapter I am sorry. I should post another chapter soon, so enjoy your mini spam.