Traveling

"Hayley wake up!" Mitch says. He pushes me to wake me up but I just ignore him. He groans and just as I think he leaves he gets on my bed and whispers something in my ear.

"Do you want build a snow man?"

I open my eyes and smile just like in the movie but I grab my pillow and hit him in the face.

"Go to sleep!" I groan.

"We can't the flight is in three hours."

"What!" I yell.

"Yes now get up lazy bones!"

I quickly get up and grab my suitcase from the closet. I pile in clothes and struggle to close my suitcase but when I finally do I run to the door where Kelly and Mitch were on their phones waiting for me.

"Finally!" Kelly says. "You take longer than Mitch!"

"Don't be judging!" I say.

"Whatever lets go!" Kelly yells.

"TO THE MITCH CAR!!!!!!!!!!" Mitch yells so loud that me and Kelly both jump.

"The Mitch Car?" I ask.

"Like you just said. Don't be judging."

We go into the "Mitch Car" and we quickly drives away.

It takes us about two hours to get through security so we were forced to wait. I went to the snack shop and got skittles. I open the package and pour some into my hand before Kelly runs towards me and nearly jumps right onto my back.

"I've been summoned by the skittles give me some! Give me some!"

"Sit, Stay.."

"You've got to be kidding me!" Kelly grabs the skittles from my hand and eats some.

We finally get to board the plane and I sit next to the window and Kelly sits next to me and Mitch sits at the end of the railway.

Right before the plane I hear a kid shout in the seat above us.

"No Way!" A boy looks over at us from his seat and a huge smile is spread across his face. "Are you BajanCanadian?"

"The one and only dood." He says.

"Do you know who that is!" The boy asks me and Kelly.

"I'm going to guess BajanCanadian?" I say.

"Billy sit down!" The boys mother says.

The boy sits back down in his seat and everything goes quiet.

I put my skittles on the tray in front of me and fall asleep.

-----

I wake up just before the plane starts to land. I look in at the tray where my skittles were supposed to be. But instead they were on Mitch's tray. I look over at Kelly and Mitch and they were still sleeping. I went through my bag that I brought on the plane with me and drew a moustache on Mitch.

Almost immediately after I was done Mitch woke up and when he stretched his arms he hit Kelly in the face.

"What the hell!" She yells forgetting shes on an airplane.

Everybody just looks at her.

"Hayley." She whispers. "Change seats with me.

"No thank you." I say.

We finally get off the plane and out of the airport. We get a cab to a hotel. After we check in we go to the room.

"Well, this is going to be fun! So excited for tomorrow!" Mitch yells.

---------

5 more chapters left!!!!