I need a Friend

One week later

Go downstairs to the basement and see Mitch's skype spammed. I expected it to be fans but it was Jerome, Sundee, and Ian.

I read some.

"Mitch do you still even play MineCraft?" Jerome says.

"You missed the seventh recording this week Mitch." Adam said.

"Dood come on we were supposed to play hunger games." Ian said.

I sighed. I looked at Mitch's computer. Untouched for the last week.

I sigh Jerome and Adam cancelled their flights to come to Montreal but Tyler was coming in today.

Toss some brown hair out of my face. Mitch was at Catarina's house. I was alone. The reason I stayed with Mitch was because I had him to talk to. My aunt was offering to send me to school and every time she comes I have to remind her I'm happy with Mitch.

But now I'm not spending time with him. I decided to call my aunt so she can help me get into a University. But not now. I needed Tyler.

I decided to play some MineCraft on my laptop Jerome also called me on Skype.

"Hey Biggums." He says to me.

"Hey Dood." I say trying to act like Mitch.

"Sorry we cancelled the flight we just didn't exactly know what's was up with Mitch."

"He's at Catarina's house and he stays there for sometimes a few days." I say.

"Ok then how about Adam and I try to catch a last minute flight to Montreal." He says.

A big smile comes in my face. "That would be so cool."

"Alright we will try our best." I nod my head and then we talk about Minecraft for a little bit until he has to record with Sky.

I end the call then go upstairs and decide to make some lunch. Tyler is going to be here soon and the house was an absolute mess from the lack of Mitch.

I heat up some noodles then go clean up the living room.

Inside the room there was half a sandwich Mitch ate then a bunch of clothes that belonged to him. I pick up all the clothes and put them into the Washer. I threw out the sandwich then the room looked half decent.

I went to the dinning room and there was some more old food thanks to Mitch. I don't know why he is eating so much for one man but whatever that thing that looks like soup but smells like skunk is it's over three days old. I dump out liquids chunks in the toilet and use my free hand to plug my nose.

Eventually the whole house looked In a good state. And just in time The doorbell rang.

I ran and opened the door and saw Tyler standing on the porch.

"Hey Tyler." I hugged him. The last time I saw Tyler in the flesh was a couple of months ago.

"Well Hayley what have you planned for us ladies to do together?" He asks.

"I don't know how about watch shrek?" I say knowing how much he loves shrek.

"You pop the popcorn I'll start to movie!" He threw his bags down and ran into the living room. I was left in the kitchen laughing.

I popped some leftover popcorn we had and went into the room where Tyler has already managed to start the movie.

Start eating popcorn together like I used to do with Mitch all the time.

I was thankful I had a friend like Tyler. If I didn't I wouldn't know what I would do.