No tittle Needed

It's Been Months since Mitch and I had our argument. And we didn't talk much after that. Kelly didn't come around much if I was home and Mitch was also home.

Right now Mitch is in the basement. Probably recording or something but lately I don't care.

I hear a knock at the door and I open it to see Kelly.

"Hayley I need to talk to you." She says. Her face was serious.

"O-Ok?" I say a bit confused.

She walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Are you and Mitch still not talking?" She asks.

"Pretty much."

"Hayley, I want this to stop your 19th birthday is next week and your fighting with your own brother."

I thought about it. She was right, I didn't want to fight with Mitch the day I turn 19. It was supposed to be celebrating one of the guest birthdays ever. But instead I was going to turn it into a big fight between me and Mitch.

"Ok." I say looking at the basement door. "I'll go apologize."

I walk to the door of the basement then stop and look at Kelly. She has her arms crossed like an angry mother.

I sigh then open the basement door and go down the stairs.

I see Mitch at his computer playing minecraft by himself not recording. He knew I was there but didn't say anything. I just stood there awkwardly.

It was five minutes before anyone said anything. Then i decided to start.

"Mitch?" I say quietly.

"Yeah?" He says not looking at me.

"I'm sorry." After I say this he sighs and turns off his computer.

"I am the one who should be apologizing. Your not a child you deserve to make your own choices and when you decide to make them is not up to me." He says. I feel a smile spread across my face and I hug him.

I don't know if things will ever go back to normal between me and Tyler but as long as I have my brother I will be fine.

"Kelly and I are planning for my 19th birthday want to help?" I ask.

He nods his head and we race up the stairs.

Sorry it is short have the terrible case of writers block the story will go on! Yay! Also check out my friend Kelly's book she has 100 reads and I am soo proud of you Biggums.

So i may not write again today but maybe tomorrow. Bye!