Replaced?

I woke up on the couch the sun shining through the open window.

Mitch was already awake.

I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen.

Mitch had a blender we haven't used in years out on the counter with a bunch of fruit inside it.

"What are you doing?" I ask half awake.

ta"Making a morning smoothie" He says.

"Maybe you shouldn't use that" I say standing beside him.

"It's fine" he says and presses the on button.

We stare at the blender as it makes crunching noises.

"Turn it off!" I say.

Before I know what's happening Mitch tackles me down, I hear a blade slice through air and gunk sprays all over us.

"What happened?" I say wiping fruit gunk off my face. Fruit chunks were all over the clean kitchen. The phone starts to ring.I pick it up

"Hello?" I say while getting fruit chunks out of my hair.

"Hayley!" I hear a voice I recognize!

"Hi Kelly! Are you still coming over?"

"Yeah mind if my big sister comes along she's forced to come with me." Sure.

Besides Tyler Kelly was my best friend. I've only been with her sister once. She mostly is in her room.

"Yeah it's cool." I say looking at he kitchen. Kelly has seen the house at a worse state.

"Ok we'll be there in twenty minutes."

We hang up and I see Mitch licking the counter.

"Clean up Mitch." I say throwing a towel at him.

"Who needs a towel when you got this," he says and points at his tongue.

"If you can clean all of this up Us three girls will stay out of your way." I say sitting on a chair.

"Three?" He says.

"Catarina" I say leaving the room to shower.

I finish up and get dressed and go downstairs and go to the kitchen where I see the ground squeaky clean the towel I threw Mitch unused and Mitch groaning on the ground.

"You didn't!" I said.

"I did." Mitch groaned.

A knock comes from the door. I run up to it and open it to see Kelly with her long black hair standing in front of her sister with long blond hair.

"Kelly!" I hug her.

"Hayley!" She says.

"Hayley" Catarina says in a mocking excited voice. She was on her phone!

I see Mitch poke his head around and he widens his eyes when he sees Catarina.

He comes out from behind the counter with his hair all slicked back. And Catarina caught sight of him and her eyes were off her phone.

" I'm Mitchell" he says in a Smooth voice.

"What the hell are you doing" I mouth to him.

He doesn't pay attention.

"I'm Catarina" Catarina introduces herself.

"Wanna go in the back yard?" He says.

He grabs her hand and escorts her outside.

"what did I just watch."

"I don't even know"

We hung out the whole day but Catarina and Mitch Were with each other.

We were on my computer playing a game when Jerome called me on Skype.

Kelly was a major Fan Girl for Jerome and squealed when I answered.

"Woah is someone getting Murdered" He says.

"They will be soon if they don't shut up" I say looking at Kelly. She shrugged and silently fan girled .

"Well can you tell Mitch we need to record." I looked out my window and saw Mitch and Catarina talking.

"I think he is busy" I say.

"Oh ok that's cool we can play the hunger Deans later." He says I think a bit disappointed.

"If you want I can play with you." I say

"I'll take you up on that biggums" He says.

Kelly squeals and gets her pink laptop with a sticker of a Bacca on it.

"I am playing to!" She says,

"The more the Merrier!" Jerome says.

We all went to a server and I was pumped.

"Let's do this!" Jerome yells as he runs to the chests.

We take out four people before Kelly dies.

"Don't worry i will bacon." She says. "Prepare to die Justagamergirl!"

Jerome and I got surrounded by fans.

"You take the ones coming at you while I hide behind a tree." He says.

"Gladly" I say.

I take everyone but one put with half a heart left. JustAGamerGirl was coming right at me.

"Help!" I scream.

Right when she was in hitting distance she dies and I see a bacon turn back into Kelly.

"My hero!" I say.

"Death Match!!!" Jerome says.

We teleport to corn and I immediately go for Jerome and so does Kelly.

"No don't do this!" He screams right before he dies.

I only have four hearts left and Kelly hits me with a diamond sword and kills me.

"Gg" Jerome says. "That was fun but I got to go now bye!"

"Bye Jerome" I say and end the skype call.

"We have to go to" Kelly says.

"I'll walk you out." I offer.

We walk downstairs and see Mitch and Catarina getting really close to each other.

"Catarina" Kelly says. "We have to go"

"Ok bye Mitch" She blows him a kiss.

"Bye girlfriend" he says stupidly.

They leave the house and I just look at him.

"Girlfriend?" I say a little mad.

"Why are you grumpy." He asks.

"Well, maybe it's because I didn't get my smoothie on smoothie Tuesday." I say.

"How about we go to grocery store and we could buy some fruit and do a redo smoothie Tuesday.

"Ok" I say and grabbed the keys. "Let's go"

"Ok" he shrugs and gets into the car and we drive to the grocery store.

We got a ton of fruit and I was soooo excited.

"Can't wait for tomorrow." I say. It was late at night and the manager just kicked us out.

"Yup were gonna make that smoothie!" He says.

"Yes we are!"

Once we got home I went straight to my room and fell on the bed.

The next morning I woke up and ran down the stairs.

"Who's ready for redo smoothie Tuesday!" I say when I go into the kitchen. But the only thing there was a note.

Went out with Catarina don't know when coming back.

I out the note on the table and sit on the couch disappointed.

I picked up my phone. I needed a girl to talk to.

I dialed Kelly.