Locked Out Of Italy

When I got back to the room Mitch was still sleeping but Kelly woke up.

"Wanna go to the pool?" She asks me quietly.

"Sure." I say back. She looks at me like she is scanning the thoughts in my head.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I say. I wanted to tell her but I didn't even know what to tell myself. I don't know if I like Tyler that much, or if I like him, as a friend or if I don't even like him at all anymore.

"Ok lets go." She said. We changed into swimwear and went to the pool.

"So what did I miss?" I say after surfacing for the third time after jumping in. "At the Hypnotist show."

"Well Jerome got picked to go again then he acted like a chicken and tried to lay an egg on the ground." She said. I burst out laughing.

Then I realize the same guy and his group of friends are staring at us. I try to ignore them without telling Kelly but she sees right through me.

"What?" She asks.

I just smile. "Its nothing." I say. I hate lying to Kelly.

"Ok were docking in Italy in a couple of hours! What do you want to do?"

"Look for Pewdiepie." I joke.

"Well Mitch and I are going to race around Italy!" She says.

"Good Luck." I say and splash her a bit.

I looked up and I made eye contact with one of the boys. Huge mistake.

They started coming over.

"You girls shouldn't be in here so long. You'll get prunes on your fingers." One of them says.

"Come with us we'll get you towels." Another one of them says.

"But we have Towels." I say and hold up some towels.

"These are special towels!" Dave says.

I didn't trust these guys. But i couldn't look like i didn't want to or else Kelly would be more suspicious then she already is.

"Lets go Hayley." She grabs my hand and we follow the boys.

They gave us a weird look. Dave unlocked a closet and opened it up.

"Grab any towel you would like." He says. Kelly goes right in.

"Kelly grab me one." I say.

"Why don't you go in there and check it out yourself." One of the guys offer.

"Im ok-" i was cur off by hands pushing me inside and the door closing behind me. I hear turning of the Lock i reach for the handle.

I tried to turn the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. Thats just great.