The Morning After

I wake up on the backyard ground.

"Why did I chose to sleep here." I ask myself.

I stood up and I was stiff. I stretched my back out and went inside the house.

How Long Did the party last for?

I walk behind the couch and nearly step on a passed out Adam. I couldn't help but laugh. Is anyone even awake?

I run up to my bedroom where I saw Kelly and Mitch kiss. But they weren't in there.

I looked around the house and everyone was asleep. It was dead quiet. The door opens behind me and I spin around to see Tyler.

"Your covered in dirt." He says.

"Long story." I say. Brushing my pants off.

"What happened last night. I just saw you go outside. You never came back." He said.

"I saw something strange. Like out of this world strange."

"You live with Mitch. Arn't you used to it." He said.

I smiled. "Not this strange. I saw Kelly, Kissing Mitch. Im not sure if I'm offended grateful or mad." I say.

"Well they were probably drunk out of their minds." He says.

"Hey where is Everybody."

"Well Adam passed out. Jerome hit himself on the head with a lamp." He points to pieces of glass on the floor. "Mitch fell asleep in his car. And Kelly, I think kelly is in that closet."

"What!" I yell.

I run over to the closet avoiding the glass and open the closet. And Like a dead corpse she fell out. I let out a small scream as she fell to my feet.

"What the hell Tyler how long was she in here for?" I yell.

"Maybe Five Six Hours?" He says picking her up.

"What the Hell!" I yell loud enough to scare him and he drops Kelly.

"Look what you did!" He yells.

"What I did you dropped her!" I yell.

"Would you shut the hell up I'm having a hell of a Hangover." Kelly groans. I didn't even realize she woke up.

"Sorry." I say and I help her up. She flops into the couch and starts moaning.

I hear The front door open and Mitch coming in.

When he sees us he makes his rules clear.

"Don't Touch me, don't talk to me, don't look at me!" He says.

"Ok then...." I say.

"I'm going to go out for breakfast. Want to come." He offers.

I look at my opportunities. Two people acting like Walkers or going out for breakfast.

"Let me go change." I say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another shout out to another one of my friends! BoyArianator101!!!!

Follow him he is in a competition with Kelly to see who can get 1000 reads first!

Talking about reads, thank you for almost 500 reads. Next week I will be away and not be able to write but the week after that I will 7 days straight of updating! So bye!