Worst Birthday presant

Beware 30 something chapters and I haven't cursed this shall be the first.

I woke up from a weird dream. Mitch was pooping rainbows and had a pop tart body. I turn my head around and see Nyan cat playing for ten hours. 4 more to go. This is work that only one person would do.

"Fuck you Kelly!" I groan. I slam my hand on the keyboard to shut it up.

I roll out of bed and land on my knees on the hard wood floor.

"Well that was dumb." I say and rub my knees. I stand up and look at my dresser top. It is lined up with pictures of me and Mitch and Kelly.

The first one was me and Mitch when we were eight. We were at the beach and we collected seashells. Mitch buried himself in the sand. I chuckle to myself and move onto the next picture.

This one was me Kelly and Mitch after We all broke our arms on the same day I broke mine on a bicycle. Mitch broke his after falling off a swing set. And Kelly broke her arm while trying to do a cartwheel.

The next photo was me and Mitch at a concert when I was fifteen.

I hear something from downstairs and I follow the noise.

"Hello?" I say.

I look downstairs and the lights are off, I walk down the stairs and when i got to the bottom the lights turn on and everybody Pops out. I scream on the top of my lungs.

"Whoa! Calm down Hayley!" Mitch says who was hiding behind the couch.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone screams despite my mini heart attack.

"Thank yo-" i say. But something was wrong with my voice. I lost it.

"Are you ok Hayley?" Kelly asks me.

"I don't think so." I say. My voice was still like that.

"Come lets get you water." Kelly grabs my hand and rushes my to the Kitchen.

Short chapter I know. I just don't really know exactly what to write. And thank you for reading my book. Every read, vote, and Comment is strongly appreciated. So thank you. Also my friend who I have mentioned before and I are making a fan fic together. Thats all the info i have on it now so bye!