PaintBall Part One

I walk out of my room and walk to the kitchen. When I get there a knife fly's through the air and hits the wall right next to me.

"What the hell Jason?" I say.

"There coming." He says in a low dramatic voice.

"What?" I say. I look across the room and see a hidden camera. "Is that a camera?"

"Oh great you ruined the take!" He says.

"What are you talking about!"

"The movie." He says dramatically again.

"What movie!"

"The best one ever."

"Stop talking like that!" I yell. "Jason we need to go outside! We are slowly going insane."

"Are we? Or is the world around us, just going regular."

"That makes no sense!" I say.

He comes out from behind the counter and folds his arms. He was still in his pyjamas. "Well, we can't continue the movie anyways now you know about it."

"Can't I just act?" I ask.

"No offence, but your the worst actor in the history of the world." He says.

"Thanks for letting me down softly." I laugh. I know I'm a bad actor.

"Lets see a movie then!" Jason says. "Movie movie movie movie!" He chants.

"Fine!" I yell. "Get your butt ready then we'll leave."

"Yippee." He says and runs in his pyjamas into his room.

I laugh and Run inside my room to get ready.

----------

We walk into the lobby of the movie theatre and got our tickets, we got popcorn and our drinks and we went to the theatre. Right when we enter the theatre I look at the tickets. This movie was about girly stuff and Jason wanted to see this one.

"Are you sure you want to see this, I mean Its super i've heard its kinda of girly." I say.

"Only the true men will see a girly movie." Jason says. I groan and we start walking up the stairs to the back row.

Once I sit down at in a seat I brace myself for a long movie. After the pre show finally ends the movie starts.

A girl was walking through the hallways of a hospital.

She turns and enters a room with a wounded man.

"Oh go-"

"Shhhhhhhhh" Jason shushes me putting his finger to my mouth.

I turn around and focus my attention on the movie.

Ten minutes later I hear someone crying. I turn around and too my shock see Jason crying.

"Jason!" I hissed, "be quiet!"

He didn't stop and people started looking.

I smiled at the thought Jason wasn't afraid to cry.

-------

"Lets just say, worst movie ever!" I say.

"I disagree!" Jason says as we walk down the road.

"Oh yeah, The i've seen more emotion in a kids commercial, for lip gloss, then the female role."

"Haters gonna hate." Jason says.

I look around and noticed he parked the car a block away.

"Jason where are we going?" I ask.

"Theres this paintball place a street down where you can walk right in pay and then you are in a paintball game. But If you get hit by a paintball your out." He says.

"How many people?" I ask.

"Forty." He says. "A lot of people want that prize."

"Prize what prize?" I ask.

"Nobody knows. The arenas pretty big." He says. "Its right here." We walk into a big building where in the lobby a bunch of people where getting ready. Jason and I walked up to a guy behind the front desk.

"When is the next game?" He asks.

"You could join now." The guy says.

"Ok cool." Jason quickly pays before I can protest and we get changed into black clothes. They arm us with pistols and say that more guns can be found in the game and looted off dead players.

Everyone gets their own small room to keep possessions, and there is a door that leads to the arena. We enter it when the game starts. You have ten seconds to get out or you get disqualified.

I sit down on a small bench and tie my shoes. Then I put on a black helmet that protects my face.

"10,9,8." The speaker booms. I stand up grab my gun and get ready. "5,4,3,2,1."

The doors slid open and I run to out. Several people are already shooting.

I run around the corner but collide with someone.

"Hayley?" Jason's voice says.

I nod my head. No does also and we both run off. There were ladders and everything was dark. The lights flickered. Then I noticed. It's a mansion.

"Jason, this is a mansion of some sort." I say.

"No duh."

We go into a room that has no paint yet. Its a nursery. I look at the crib and tucked beneath the covers is ammo. I grab it.

"Look around for stuff you can carry." I say.

"Now we see who wears the pants in this relationship."

I look around once again and find a clock. 4:00 pm.

"Jason how long do these games last." I ask.

"I don't know some last days." He says.

"That would have been useful information a while ago." I say.

"Listen we should leave nobody has been in this room and people are looking-" his words were cut off by peoples voices around the corner.

I look around for a place to hide and see a bathroom with a poster on it.

Staying silent I pointed to the bathroom, Jason understood and we hid there. I looked at the door and there was a huge hole with even edges to show the back of the poster. Just as we lock the door the door flies open.

"Ok you have five minutes get anything you can." A male voice says. "Then were heading for the kitchen most of these people probably didn't realize this is a mansion yet. But we can't risk it.."

The door closes and I hear the people looking through drawers. When someone reads something out loud.

"What a precious sunshine you are, so soft and so light." The man mocked.

I raised my gun to the poster.

"What are you doing." Jason mouthed.

"Trust me." I mouthed back.

"Hey dude look at this." He says.

"So lame dude." The guy responds. He must have just read it. I fire my gun twice.

"What the?"

"Come on!" The two guys complain. I looked at Jason and his mouth was opened.

There were now two holes in the poster and I could see two black helmets with red and Pink paint splattered on each of them.

I open the bathroom door and the two guys shake their heads. He yelled his other friends name and he entered holding two guns drawn on me and Jason.

--------

Ok, I know I said I would post on the weekend but I am so busy recently and sometimes I'm just too bored to write. It is going to just get busier but I'll try hard to post.