Baby Foot in the Chocolate

I walked inside and told the reservations and was lead to a table.

The man sitting at the table was dressed kind of casual but kinda formal.

"Hi." I say sitting down at the table.

"Hi you're Hayley?" He asks.

"The one and only." I say with a smile.

At first it started awkward but as the night continued we got comfortable.

"What do you work as Hayley." He asks.

"I don't work, I just do commentary on shows from my living room" That gets a chuckle out of him.

"I work as an ice cream man. Its so nice. But one day a kid puked into the chocolate ice cream and it looked like a baby foot." He said.

My eyes widened and I got goosebumps on my left arm. I had to hide my arm under the table so he couldn't see.

"Hayley? You ok?" He asks.

I just nod my head yes to i'm ok.

For the rest of the night i was focused on not throwing up. When I finally got home Mitch was waiting.

"How did it go." He asked.

"Well, he told me the grossest story ever, then at the end of the night said I wasn't his 'Type.'" I say and Mitch laughed. "Shut up its not funny!" I say hitting his shoulder.

"Its hilarious!" He says. He was literally going to die of laughter soon.

"Mitch your face is so red!" I grab my phone and take a picture.

"I cant breath!" He said in between laughs.

"It wasn't that funny." I say.

"It is!" He says.

"Just go pass out!" I say and walk to my room.

-----------------------

this chapter is based on my other book blind date #43 so check it out.