Take off

I walk home asking the same question over again in my head.

What Just Happened. I hope this doesn't ruin anything.

When I get home I see Tyler watching Tv and the two Walkers both on the floor.

I sit next to Tyler on the couch and he ignores me. Until he finally speaks.

"I thought about going on a vacation. Like with a group. I bought tickets for a cruise for everybody. Hate to see them go to a waste." He said.

"You bought tickets for everyone." I ask smiling.

"Me, you, Mitch, Kelly, Jerome and Adam." He says. "Two weeks. You think you would like to do it?" He asks.

"Sure." I say. "You might need to ask the walking dead though."

"Im sure they will love to come." He says. I leave the room and go to mine. I really hope this awkward stage doesn't last too long.

*Two Weeks Later*

"Hurry Up Mitch were going to miss the flight!" I yell. "Everybody else is in the taxi we need to go now!"

"Im coming." He yells while running down the stairs.

I run to the cab and watch him lock the doors. He throws his luggage into the cab with everybody else's and we get in the packed car.

In the passengers seat is Adam. Then in the middle is Mitch and Kelly and Jerome. And in the back is me and Tyler.

You could say we are still awkward around each other and people are starting to pick up on it. But Kelly and Mitch are dating now. And i don't mind because Kelly treats him right and Mitch treats kelly right. But if they break up.

Were going on a cruise around Europe! Everybody pitched in to pay. The cruise lasts for two weeks and its going to be amazing.

The airport was only a ten minute drive but we had an hour to go through security.

We were flying to Florida where the cruise leaves tomorrow.

We got out of the cab and went through security and boarded the plane with only a minute to spare.

Kelly Mitch and Jerome sat in seats in front of me Tyler and Adam.

I was so excited. This was going to be the best two weeks ever. If Tyler and I don't get more awkward then we already are.

I sat next to the window and Adam was in the middle and Tyler was on the isle.

I watched the runway fly away as the plane takes off and we were in mid air. For a moment I had butterflies but then I felt comfortable. We flew for a while until it was ok to have you devices on. Adam took his laptop out and tyler and I both watched him do a survival game with Jerome and Mitch.

I looked out the window and watched the clouds.

"Hey Adam." I say.

"Yeah?" He says.

"What does that cloud look like." I ask while we were inside a cloud.

He chuckles and keeps playing.