What the Hell!

Not talking really allows you to feel what silence gives you. Boredom.

I haven't talked for about a week and I am literally about to lose it. Im slowly going insane from this.

Mitch said if I screamed or talked at all I could permanently ruin my voice.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I knock on my bed frame twice to signal whoever wants to come in can. The door opens and it shows Jerome.

"Hey Hayley!" He says. He gives me a big hug. "You alright."

Well I haven't spoken a word for a week so I could be better. Is what I thought in my head. But I just nodded.

"Great!" He says.

He looks around the room then closes the door. Why did he do that.

He saw the confused look on my face and answered the question.

"So your brother can watch the News." He says smiling.

I was suspicious. Mitch only watched Fast forward the TV show. It was the only thing he watched never the news.

"I mean, he needs to talk to the doctor, about, well, uh." I sit up on my bed and look at him. "I mean, uh." His sentence was interrupted by him pulling me to his face and kissing me.

It was surprising because he is my older brother's best friend! And right now he is kissing me.

My eyes are wide open and Im trying to pull back from him but he has a firm grip. I can't scream!

Finally he pulls back and i take a big breath of air I couldn't breath before. My back was to the bed frame watching his every move. I was scared of him right now.

He looks at me with an expression I can't read. Then he just turns around and walks out of the room.

I am breathing fast and uncontrollably. I can't tell Mitch. I can't tell Tyler. I can't tell anyone. Well, maybe not anyone.

I pick up my phone and text Kelly.

H: Omg Kelly!

K:Yus gurl?

H: Something just happened.

K:From 1 to 10?

H:1000000000

K:I'll be right over.

I turn off my phone and hide under the sheets. Still breathing uncontrollably.

What the fuck Jerome!