Spag.

I wake up with my back against the wall. Music is still playing but I hear no voices over my pounding headache. I open my eyes too see a Mitch's butt in my face twerking.

"Woah!" I yell!

"Morning Lil sis!" He says still twerking.

"Get that thing out of my face before I puke!" I say leaning against the wall.

"Its not my amazing butt that will cause you to puke it will be that regretful parting you did last night." He says.

"You drank just as much as me!" I say.

"Yes, but I had way more than one hangover. Your a rookie. But lucky for you I know how to stop it."

"Well help me then!" I yell. Mitch helps me up.

"Hang upside down on the couch." He orders.

I swing my feet over the end of the couch and hang upside down.

"That won't do." He says. "Get in the car." He orders.

"What?" I say.

"Get, in, the, car!" He says.

"Not like this!" I say.

"Yes like that." He says.

"No!" I say.

"No choice!" He yells super fast and picks me up. He runs to the car and dumps me in the back.

"You are a jerk." I say when he starts the car.

"Not a nice thing to say to someone who is helping you." He says. Turning on the radio causing my headache to increase.

"Your a Spag!" I yell.

"Spag?" He chuckles.

"It means a million thing but in this case it means your a complete and utter jerk." I say.

"Ok, i have no idea how to respond to that. So I won't speak at all." He says.

"Thats a first." I say.

My head was again the window. And right when I said that he swerved the car causing me to hit my head on the window.

"SPAG!" I yell.

"Still means Jerk?" He asks.

"Yes!" I yell.

"Good." He says.

Mitch parked at a playground where nobody was.

He carried me to the monkey bars. I hung by my feet looking at the world upside down.

"Ok now stay here i'll be back in 10 minutes to help you down." He says. He walks away and I continue hanging starting to get dizzy.

After way more than an hour I knew he ditched me.

"Such a Spag. I mean how can I blame myself I was desperate." I say to myself. Blood was already all rushed to my head.

I tried to get down but i started to lose sense in direction. So getting off by myself was not an option. I looked below me and see my phone that was probably in my pocket on the ground.

I start losing grip on the monkey bars and it started getting really cold.

The last thing I remember is losing grip completely and hitting the ground.

----

Terrible chapter I know! I am sorry I had so much to do. And I sprained my pinky really badly and it is causing me to slow down in writing. And i wanted to get a chapter up super fast because I haven't done anything in a while. Also I have writers block so if anybody could give me an idea and I could use it credit will go to you.

Also the word Spag. It is my word. I got it from the word spaghetti and I can't stop using it. I call people it all the time. Like Dylan who is a chapter a while ago.

Thank you for all the reads it is amazing and i am starting to feel I don't deserve them. So bye!