Eventful Day,

Kelly looks at me with a grin on her face.

"Hayley, could you help me with something upstairs?" She asks.

"But I want to play just dance." I say giving her a puppy dog face I use on Mitch.

"Just come!" She says and grabs my arm. She takes me upstairs and opens a door.

In this room there is only a chair, a dog, a dog food bowl, and a dog cage.

"My aunt is making me babysit her and she needs to get in her crate. So..." She says looking at me.

I look at the dog. It is small with white curly fur.

"Why me?" I whine.

"You volunteered at the animal shelter!" She says.

"With fish!" I yell.

"You'll do great!" She says. She leaves the room and closes the door.

"Ok..." I say to myself. "It's just a dog."

I open the cage and take a breath.

"Go in... Please?" I say unsure.

The dog starts growling at me.

I try to grab it's collar but it starts barking.

I scream as it starts jumping up and down barking.

It chases me to the chair. I get on top of the chair and the dog tries to follow me.

"Kelly!" I scream. I swear I could hear laughing.

I get down and wrestle with the dog. I get her halfway through the crate. Her back legs were resisting like crazy.

"Come on puffball!" I say and with one final push she goes in her cage and I lock her in.

I sigh and look to my side to see I forgot the food ball.

"Come on!" I scream. The dog barks three times almost like a Ha Ha Ha.

I slip the food kibble thing through the spaces of the cage.

And then I run out of the room.

I see everybody rolling around on the floor red faced. At first I was confused but when I looked at the tv it was a video recording of the room I was just in.

"Come On Puffball!" Manoop quoted.

"What!?" I say. I grab the remote from Sarah's hand and rewind. I see me wrestling with the dog.

"Ok that is so not cool!" I say. After holding back a laugh for two seconds I burst out laughing.

We laugh for about twenty minutes until I decide I should leave. We weren't doing anything.

When I get back I open the front door and see clothes everywhere.

"Mitch?" I yell.

"Upstairs." He says. I follow his voice into my room.

I look in my room and see Mitch.

"Hayley which one looks better." He turns around and hold two of my shirts to his chest.

"None of them! Give me that!" I say and snatch it from his hands.

"What was that word you used to describe me like a million times today." He says. "Oh yes, Spag!" He chuckles and jumps onto my bed.

"What is with all the clothes." I ask him.

"Me Adam, Ashley, and Jerome are going to Europe!" He says. "For two weeks!"

"Well amazing!" I say. "Now get out!"

He hops off my bed and does a happy dance out of the house.

"I am leaving in a week." He says and I slam the door in his face.

As I lay down in my bed I realize that this was an eventful day.

-----

I did it! I actually posted! Im so happy! Thank you for 3000 reads. It is amazing! I shall call my reads.

Young Grasshoppers. Or from time to time cherries.

So thank you for 3000 young grasshoppers and cherries!

See you tomorrow.