New Beginnings

~ 3 Month's Later ~

Summer's Pov:It's been three whole months after my emotional breakdown. And to be honest I can actually say that I've turned a new leaf with life I was able to get a nice paying job. Ashley Got into some fashion designing shit, Then I finally realized that we making some good ass money and we could pay the bills for this big ass house that Brian Signed to me. Time for some New Beginnings.

~ Shawn & Ashley's Phone Convo~

Shawn:"I was wondering if you and Summer could come with me to this event tonight."

Ashley:"What kind of event?"

Shawn:"Its a classy dinner party."

Ashley:"Sure what time?"

Shawn:"Starts at 8:00 tonight.

Ashley:"Okay Ima go ask Summer to see if she wants to come I'll text you later."

Shawn:"Ard bye."

Ashley:"Bye."

~ End Of Convo~

Ashley:"Aye Summer you wanna come to this event with me later."

Summer:"Yeah Ill go what kind of event is it?"

Ashley:"Some classy Party Downtown."

Summer:"Oh shit time to bring out the do me baby booty dresses!" She said running to her closet.

Ashley:"You is to much bruh." She said walking out her room.

~ 7:45 PM ~

Ashley's Pov:When we pulled up the building was so damn beautiful lights every where there was even a red carpet now I'm really not known or anything like that so I really didn't find the need to answer any questions or take any pictures. Summer was the only one I knew that was known when it came down to red carpets and some social events because she's been seen before with Brian and to be honest he ain't no stranger to being in the spotlight.