A Night To Remember

~ Friday Night 7:45 PM ~

Ashley's Pov:I was in the car with Andre as we pulled up to this beautiful restaurant. I had on one of my short favorite dresses that I haven't worn in a while so I was really feeling myself and Andre was looking hella fine in his suit. When we got to our seats the waiter came and offered us a glass of champagne this is sum Ive never had before so I was really excited to try it.

Andre:"How does it taste?" He said showing his nice white teeth.

Ashley:"Its really good this is actually my first time trying it."

Andre:"Oh really thats nice."

Ashley:"Yeah I'm really used to drinking wine though but I haven't drunk that in a while neither."

Waiter:"Hello Mr. Miller what can I get you two to eat tonight?"

Andre:"Ladies first Ashley." He said smiling.

Ashley:"Ill have the fried salmon with a side of mash potatoes and bacon wrapped asparagus." She said closing the menu and handing it to her.

Waiter:"And you Sir?"

Andre:"Give me the medium raw steak with the fresh cooked string beans and mash potatoes please." He said handing her the menu.

Waiter:"Okay Ill be right back with your food." She said walking away.

Ashley:"This place is very nice Andre I appreciate you bringing me here A man has never took me out anywhere like this."

Andre:"Anything for you, To be honest you deserve it." He said grabbing her hands.

Ashley:"Oh Thank you." She said smiling.

For the rest of there Date they talked about there futures who was the last person they dated Ashley never thought she would meet anyone like Andre before in her eyes he completes her. Can't wait to see how long they LAST?

~ 10:50 Pm ~

Ashley:"Thank you for this wonderful night I enjoyed myself." She said putting her keys in the door.

Andre:"Your Welcome but aren't you forgetting something?"

Ashley:"What?"

Andre:"This." He said kissing her deeply.

They were kissing for a good 10 minutes until they found there selves half naked in her bedroom Ashley was so ready to get some until they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

Andre:"Ignore it." He said taking off her bra.

Ashley:"(Giggling) "Okay." She said taking off his pants.

For a good 20 minutes that same person kept knocking on the door so Ashley just stopped in the middle of receiving some good ass head just to see who it was at the door.

Ashley:"Oh my fucking god I'll be back." She said wrapping herself in her silk sheets.

Andre:"Ugh."

Ashley:"Who the fuck is it!"

Shawn:"Its me Ashley can I come in?"