My Baby

~ 1 Month Later ~

Summer's Pov:I swear giving birth is a long ass process because when I pushed him out it felt like a big ass truck coming through my vagina but it was worth it I decided to give him a simple name I was gonna go with Brandon Tyler Wright but ended up using Brians last name. Braxton Tyler Johnson either way it wouldn't have mattered as long as he's here. Today was the happiest day of my life because I would have never thought I would be able to actually have a baby now that it has happened I feel like a new person. Now I'm ready to take care of my child and be the best mother I can be to him.

Ashley:"He is so damn cute Summer oh my god I might cry." She said happy.

Summer:"I know I make some good looking baby's." She said laughing a little.

Andre:"Yeah he's a cute one." He said looking at Braxton.

Ashley:"So has Brian even tried to call you or text you, anything?" She said sitting in the chair next to the bed.

Summer:"Hell no and I don't really care he's the one that wants to act like a little ass baby."

As they were talking there was a small knock at the door.

Summer:"Come in!"

Christina:"Hey Everyone." She said coming through the door.

Ashley:"Hi."

Andre:"Wassup."

Summer:"Oh its nice of you to show up I guess."

Christina:"Look Summer I know we've been through a lot but I wanted to at least be nice and bring a gift for the baby, and congratulations by the way, I saw the picture you put up of him on Instagram so thats how I found out you gave birth."

Summer:"Oh um thank you, so I'm guessing Brian didn't wanna come." She said accepting the gift from Christina.

Christina:"I have no clue what he's been up to I haven't talk to him in a couple of weeks you know how he is one minute he's in the spotlight then he goes missing for a couple of weeks or months."

Andre:"Yeah that is true just give him some time and he'll be back like he never left like always."

Ashley:"Oh my god my boss is calling me I'ma step out for a minute." She said getting up and walking out.

Summer:"Damn her boss working her hard ain't he."

Andre:"Yeah he really is but now that she had to step out let me ask you a question."

Summer:"Yeah go ahead."

Andre:"Has Ashley been seeing anyone on the side that you might know about."

Summer:"Uh no why would you ask that?"

Andre:"Am I the only one who saw Celebrity News Last Month?"

Christina:"No your not Andre I saw it also but it was weird, I wonder what they was arguing about."

Andre:"Yeah me to because sense then she's been acting hella different."

Summer:"Who knows maybe she's just going through some type of phase."

Andre:"I guess."

Ashley's Pov:It wasn't even my boss who was calling me it was Wayne's annoying ass he's been getting on my damn nerves I've even blocked his number and he still finds a way to call me and text me I just don't know what to do with my life anymore.