The New Assistant Part 3

~ Tuesday 8:30 PM ~

Cassidy's Pov:When me and Andre arrived at the bar we got a table outside because he claimed he needed his fresh air so we just sat outside he was looking good as hell in regular clothes but he looks even better in his suit I wonder why he didn't wear one, but anyways my plan is to slip a little something in his drink to get him back to my place we'll see how this plan goes.

Andre's Pov:When I picked Cassidy up she was a little over dressed for the bar all I had on was some jeans a nice polo shirt and some Jordan's to finish the look off I don't know what she got all dressed up for cuz this ain't know date.

Cassidy:"Mm this sex on the beach is really good." She said taking a sip.

Andre:"Oh so thats what you got."

Cassidy:"Yeah I ordered it while you were in the bathroom."

Andre:"Oh okay um I have to talk to you about something."

Cassidy:"Andre If its about yesterday I'm sorry."

Andre:"No it's about Ashley my wife."

Cassidy:"Oh Mm." She said leaning back in her seat.

Andre:"Whats the Mm for thats my wife and your my assistant you can't be disrespecting her right in my face or start doing random pop ups at my house even my last assistant didn't do all of that."

Cassidy:"I know I just care about you." "Alot." She said scooting closer to him.

Andre:"Look you stay here I'ma go order us something at the bar real quick." He said getting up quickly.

Cassidy:"Okay."

Cassidy's Pov:While he was gone I was able to slip this little green pill into is drink without anyone noticing when he drinks it he'll start getting woozy but not enough to knock him completely out or harm him and the best part about the pill its makes you act differently so I know he'll be all over me and forget all about Ashley for the night.

Andre:"Damn that line was long, I ordered us some Blue Cheese and Pear Tartlets there very good have you had them before."

Cassidy:"No but I've heard of them I can't wait to try them though."

Andre:"Im so thirsty it was about fifty people in that line." He said taking a sip of his beer. "This beer taste weird as hell." He said taking another sip.

Cassidy:"Maybe when it sits for a little while the taste of it probably changes you never know."

Andre:"You right." He said finishing the rest of it.

Waiter:"Here you guys are enjoy your food, would you like another beer Mr. Miller." She said sitting the food down.

Andre:"No thank you water would be fine though."

Waiter:"Okay and you Mam."

Cassidy:"Um another sex on the beach would be good."

Waiter:"Alrighty I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." She said walking away.

Andre:"Its a little hot don't you think." He said waving his hand back and forth in his face.