Mistakes

~ Tuesday 7:24 AM ~

Brian's Pov:This morning I woke up with a bad headache I turned to the side to see that Tonya was gone and she left her number on the nightstand but I wasn't gonna keep it because most likely I'll never see her again. I got up and hopped in the shower when I got out I did all my other hygiene things got dressed and grabbed my keys and luggage and headed downstairs to check out. When I arrived back at Paris house I tried being as quiet as I could but that didn't work because when I opened the door Christina was waiting for me on the couch.

Christina:"Where was you at all night?" She said staring at him.

Brian:"A hotel why does it matter to you." He said throwing his bags on the floor.

Christina:"Care to explain this." She said turning on the tv showing Brian and Tonya.

Brian:"Its not what it looks like I swear and how in the hell did the paparazzi see that?" "How do they even know we were here in Jamaica?" He said sitting down on the couch.

Christina didn't say anything until Brian caught her staring at him in silence.

Christina:"Did you not forget your famous?" "You and fucking Andre own a Company what the fuck is wrong with you Brian!"

Brian:"Look she was drunk and she didn't have no where to sleep so I let her stay in my Room simple as that." He said lying right through his teeth.

Christina:"Oh really well you must haven't seen the other pictures have you." She said throwing him her phone.

Brian looked at the phone to see that there were other pictures of him and Tonya in the bed kissing and having sex and he also noticed that they were taken through the window.

Brian:"Christina I-"

Christina:"Don't even start you nasty ass cheating ass nigga!" "How dare you cheat on me with some hoe at a hotel then try to come back here and act like nothing happened and did you really think paparazzi wasn't gonna find out we were here for vacation you dumbass!"

Brian:"It wasn't my fault she came on to me!"

Christina:"Sure she did matter of fact just go back to California I don't need you here anymore We'll just deal with this when I finally decide to come back I'll just stay with my mom for a while."

Brian:"Fuck no I'm not leaving you here while your pregnant."

Christina:"Well you sure didn't care when you was fucking dat bitch!" She said picking up the remote and throwing it at him.

Brian:"Come on man you don't have to do this!"

Christina:"Clearly I do get the fuck out now!"

Brian:"Are you serious right now?" He said standing up.

Christina Got off of the couch then walked towards the front door and threw every bag that belonged to Brian out the door.

Brian:"Really Christina come on."

Christina:"Leave you can stay at my house until I come back when I do decide to come back Ill think about kicking you out we just need time alone so please just leave."

Brian:"Fine." He said walking out the door.

Christina Pov:I don't know what has gotten into to him First I let him move in with me then he try's his luck with Summer's hoe ass and Now Im pregnant and he still won't act right.