The Schuyler sisters (Lams)

**sorry if ya'll don't like this one, I just kinda thought we would do something like this. Also it kinda sucks so sorry about that**

Alexander was at the park with John, Hercules and Lafayette. Little did they know that the Schuyler sisters Angelica and Eliza were watching them, mostly spying on Alexander. Both the girls fancied him.

"Why don't you just confess to him?" Angelica asked her sister.

Eliza looked at her. "I can't just straight up tell him that I like him."

"And why not?"

"Uhm, you know what? Your right. I should just March myself up there and tell him." She smiled and stood up but was quickly pulled down by her sister."what are you doing?"

"Saving your ass."

Eliza looked at her and rolled her eyes.

Alexander looked at John. "Guess who's following us..."

John looked at him. "Again?"

Alexander nodded and peaked over his shoulder at the girls.

"Oh shit, they noticed us..." Angelica said.

Eliza looked away at Alexander. "Yep, but I don't mind..." she looked totally helpless. She sighed.

"Yep again." Alexander said and looked back at John. John smirked.
Alexander rolled his eyes. "Do you really want to break the poor girls heart?"

"Well she has to know sooner or later."

"True." Alexander grabbed his hand.

"Eliza, don't look now but Alexander is holding hands with John...?" Angelica said.

Eliza looked at them and looked confused then they kissed and her face went pale and she looked like her heart shattered into a million pieces. She held back the tears and ran off. Angelica followed her.

"You know I kinda feel bad for her..."
John said.

Alexander shrugged. "I do too but she has to realize I am with you."