Chapter 38

Morning sylvrides

Severide's pov
"Morning babe. How'd you sleep?" I say as Sylvie turns to face me. "Morning to you too I slept great how bout you? I say "I slept good too. Hey remember I I'll be home late today since I have to teach class at the academy today" He says kissing me. "When do you leave for class?" I ask him. "After lunch so you got me till then. You going to be okay the rest of the day? He asks me. " I'll be fine I may head over to Gabby's place. Until then we can stay in bed since I didn't sleep well again. Plus I always love a good cuddle session." I say "that you do. Come here." He say pulling me closer to cuddle. About 4 hours later he gets ready to leave. I start to tear up and be sad. He hears me sob lightly. "Babe what's wrong?" He ask coming to sit next to me. "Ill miss you when your gone. Its just pregnant hormones that's all. I'll be fine. I say wiping a tear from my face. "Come here" I say as I pull out her phone. As I kiss her I take a pic. "Now every time you feel lonely pull out your phone and look at the picture." He says to me. "Thanks I love you" I say. "I love you too. I gotta go babe I'll see you tonight. He says kissing me and heading out.