Three

"And it's in good condition?" The woman asked me for the hundredth time.

"Good as new," I promised again with a nod, "it's done me well. One of the best handbags I've ever had."

"And you're selling it?" The woman raised an eyebrow.

I nodded again. "Big move. She's gotta go."

"How much?"

"50 bucks?" I suggested. I then cocked an eyebrow at her astonished expression, "Hey - it's a genuine Coach bag, lady. 50 bucks is already a bargain,"

"I suppose you're right," she said with a sigh, "alright. Fifty."

"Thank you very much," I grinned as she handed me the money, "lovely doing business with you. Enjoy the bag."

She gave me a small smile and walked off. Charlie stepped in beside me and watched with me as the fussy woman got into her car and started it up.

"Ahem," Charlie cleared her throat, "I couldn't help but overhear. I didn't know that bag was genuine Coach,"

"It's not," I said with a shrug as the car drove away, "but she doesn't need to know that."

Charlie fake-gasped. "Deidre Winter, you sly little bitch," she tut-tutted at me, "not good."

"I'm not going to London until I get myself some pocket money," I said with a smirk, "so deal with it."

"...Deidre?"

I jumped and whirled around to face the familiar voice behind me. Upon seeing him, I rolled my eyes.

Sean.

I heard Charlie begin to huff.

"Deids, do you need me to..?" She began.

"No thanks, C," I said, "just look for customers. I got this."

"If you say so," Charlie didn't hesitate to glare at Sean, "I'm watching you, dickbag," she prodded him in the chest, "one wrong move and I'm booting your cheating ass out of here."

She didn't give him a chance to reply; feeling satisfied by the frightened look on his face and flaunting off.

"What do you want?" I asked him curtly - folding my arms.

"Can we talk?" He asked me in a quiet voice.

"We are talking,"

"Not here," his voice became even quieter, "somewhere more private. Please?"

"I'm busy," I spat.

"Just for five minutes?"

I glared at him for a second before sighing deeply. "Five minutes, Sean. Not a second longer,"

"Thank you," I heard him whisper as I led him around the corner of Charlie's parents' house.

I leaned against the brick wall with crossed arms; impatiently waiting for him to say something.

"What are you doing at Charlie's garage sale?" He asked me, "Aren't you meant to be working?"

"Nope. I quit," I said casually, "because I'm moving on with my life."

He seemed anxious about my comment. "Huh? W-What do you mean?"

"I'm going to London, Sean," I said coldly, "and I'm planning on staying there."

His jaw dropped. "What? For how long?!"

"For...ever?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.