Thirty-Six

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I updated another book in place of an update for this because I just had more ideas, and I've kinda been having a rough time lately. But I hope this chapter makes up for it :)

Oh yeah – and I've never been really good at writing out dancing, so...I'm sorry if you think those particular parts aren't that good. I tried my best, though – even watched a wedding dance video on YouTube to help me out, lol :p Also sorry if you think the ending is a bit rushed - I kinda started running out of time :p

"Harry," I spoke to him softly while Lorenzo packed up the equipment that he no longer needed, "I know I've already asked you this a million times, but..." I bit my lip, "...are you really sure you're OK with your mom not being here..?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" he asked with a shrug, "Look, yeah – it's a bit disappointing that she didn't want to come, but...regardless of that, there's no way that I could ever feel unhappy today," he tilted my chin upwards to meet his eyes and smiled at me, "and, besides – I still have family here: Gemma, my dad, Esme and Kevin...and now you, Deids," he gently swiped his thumb across my cheek, "so that's plenty enough family for me."

I smiled back at him softly, and I let out a quiet chuckle. "Aw...the way you called me family just then really got to me for some reason."

"You've always been a part of my family, love," he tenderly ran his hands down my shoulders, "but today's just made it official."

I felt my smile grow, and I reached up to press a warm kiss to his lips before I slid my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back before gently kissing my temple and then my shoulder.

"Now come on," he murmured to me, "we have a reception to crash."

"How is it crashing if it's our own reception?" I asked him with a laugh.

"I just think it's more fun to think of it as crashing, alright?" He replied with a chuckle.

I laughed again and shook my head at him amusedly. "Alright, Harry. Sure. Whatever you want."

"Are we ready?" Lorenzo approached us with a smile, "Should I radio Stella to prepare all your guests for your entrance?"

"Go right ahead," Harry smiled back and nodded before taking my bouquet which I'd previously rested on a nearby chair and handing it to me, "don't forget this, love. All those single girls will be dying to catch that thing as soon as we walk in."

"Are we seriously going to enter dancing to Uptown Funk in front of everyone?" I asked with a chuckle as I took the bouquet from him.

"Of course. It's the only way we can grab everyone's attention. And I want everyone's attention when I walk through those doors with my wife," Harry replied with a grin.

"That is the third time you've called me that today, and we've only been married for an hour and a half," I informed him with a chuckle.

"Wife. Wife. Wife. Wife. Wife," Harry stuck his tongue out at me, "now I've said it eight times."

I had to laugh once more. "So this is what I'm stuck with for life now?"

"You got it," he said with a smirk.

"Stella?" Lorenzo spoke to his sister through his earpiece, "The photoshoot's all done, and the newlyweds are ready for their walk-in."

"I'm still so nervous about our first dance," I admitted with a soft blush, "everyone's gonna be watching...and we didn't even take any classes...w-what if I fuck up?"

"Don't think like that," Harry told me with a smile, "it's just a dance, Deidre. And the only ones watching are our family & friends – people that we're already so close to that no-one's gonna give two shits if we mess it up."