Thirty-Three

A/N: Helloooo :D here's a fun chapter for you with a little tease at the end ;) you're welcome in advance. I'm not gonna edit right now bc I can't be bothered looool. I'll edit it tonight or something.

(Btw, in case you don't catch on: this is Milan now)

"Well, there it is Deids," Charlie nudged me with her elbow as we walked past the Palazzo Visconti, "you, are getting married right there tomorrow."

"I know," I looked up at the magnificent palace in awe, "I can't believe it."

"Well, believe it, bitch," Charlie said with a chuckle, "you're walking out of that palace as 'Mrs Deidre Styles'," she nudged me again, "hey, speaking of Styles, thanks again to you & Harry for putting us all up at the Palazzo Parigi. Best fucking hotel I've ever stayed in."

I laughed. "Hey, we were just taking you, Niall, Louis, Liam and Pia along with us early – as well as Stella. We thought we may as well give you all a taste of the luxury, as a thank you for being our bridesmaids and groomsmen."

"Ahem," she cleared her throat, "when it comes to talking about me, that's Maid of Honour to you."

"Right. Sorry," I chuckled.

"Apology accepted. But only because you're having a big, big day tomorrow," she chuckled, "oh, and is it true that Stella's invited tonight too?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "I mean, she's done so much for us these past three months...I don't even think this wedding would be happening without her, so...I thought I may as well invite her tonight to join in the celebration that the wedding's finally happening after all that planning."

"Fair enough," said Charlie, "so, have you got everything sorted for tomorrow? Dress? Makeup? Hair? Lingerie?"

"Mhmm," I nodded and smiled, "all sorted."

"And did you, er, take my advice about giving Harry a special surprise on your wedding night?" She asked me with a cheeky giggle.

"Yes, Charlie. I got the Brazilian wax," I said with a chuckle, "I mean, it was fucking embarrassing letting a random chick stare at my ass and vagina the whole time, but...anything to make Harry happy," I shrugged.

"Oh, trust me, Deids, he's gonna be real happy," she giggled again, "when I got a Brazilian for me & Nialler's wedding night, he was so surprised that I think he was about to have a heart attack."

I laughed. "OK, Charlie! I know we're best friends, and I know you have no shame about you & Niall's sex life, but please. You need to stop with the TMI."

"Hey, I don't complain when you talk about your sex life."

"That's because I hardly talk about my sex life!" I laughed again.

"Yeah, 'cause you're no fun," she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry if, unlike you, I actually feel awkward talking about it," I rolled my eyes right back at her and chuckled, "and besides...me & Harry's sex life is a sacred thing. I have no wish to spill its heavenly specifics."

Charlie sighed. "You're annoying."

"You're more annoying," I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Shut up," she swatted my arm with her free hand, "anyway...I've done all my shopping for tonight," she held up her handful of shopping bags with a mischievous grin, "so we'd better get back to the Palazzo Parigi. We've all got a real fun night planned for you & Harry's co-ed."