Fifty-Five

A/N: I pictured this chapter better in my head so I'm sorry if this disappoints you :P

Drive them nuts.

That was Harry's master plan to get my family out of the house. To drive them nuts. To just annoy them so much that they'll almost be begging to leave.

And I have to admit...I thought it was fucking brilliant.

We spent ages in the kitchen talking it through. Together, we came up with hundreds of ideas. Our best strategy was to make all three of them feel awkward as fuck around us...and we knew exactly how to do that. And we just had to do it until they'll practically be racing each other to the front door.

"Are we actually going to make ourselves look like we just had super steamy kitchen sex?" I asked Harry with a giggle as he tousled my hair.

"Hey, we've been in this kitchen, talking about how we're gonna get rid of your family for ages. It's better off that they think we spent all this time having sex," he replied with a smirk, "it's a great jump-start for our plan anyway, don't you think?"

"True," I giggled again, "OK – I think you've messed up my hair enough. Let me play around with yours now."

Harry's smirk grew, and he let out a chuckle as he bent down a little so that his hair was easier for my short self to reach. I smiled and slid my fingers through the sweeping curls on top of his head – messing them all up so that more of them fell over his eyes and looked way less tidy. I then messed up the curls at the nape of his neck too – moving on to undo the top two buttons of his shirt once I was satisfied with what I'd done to his hair.

"And now, for the finishing touch..." my smile grew as I took hold of his belt and loosened it a little, "you can do it back up properly when we get to the living room."

"Great idea," Harry said with a chuckle, "right – now it's your turn again."

He took one of the sleeves on my dress and pushed it further down my shoulder, before taking the hem of my dress' skirt and tightly rolling it up all the way to my hips before letting it fall down again. I realized that the action had caused a whole lot of crinkles to form on my dress skirt – making it look like it was roughly and hurriedly hitched up my legs during our 'sex'. And as soon as I realized that, I immediately broke out a smile. Harry then looked me up and down once more, stroking his chin thoughtfully as he did so.

"I think...we just need one more thing," he said.

"And what's that?" I asked him.

Without any warning, he dipped his head and attached his lips to the side of my neck – sucking at my skin and even biting down on it a little – causing me to let out a short exclaim of surprise at his antics.

"Hey!" I scolded him after he pulled away, "That's gonna leave a mark!"

"Exactly," he broke out yet another smirk – and as soon as I realized what he meant, I couldn't help smirking back at him.

"Wow. Good thinking," I chuckled quietly.

"Thank you, darling," Harry grinned at me, "so...shall we put our little plan into action, then?"

"We shall," I chuckled again and took his hand, "I hope our acting skills will be up to par for this, though..."

"Of course they will," his smile grew, "all we have to do is look exhausted and out of breath. How hard is that?"

"True..." I said with a nod, "OK, let's do it."

"That's my girl," he kissed me sweetly, "commence 'Operation: Drive Away the Winters'."