Eleven

**Contains a little bit of smut.... ;)**

I woke up that morning still feeling tired and sore. I stifled a groan and grimaced as a ray of sunshine pierced through the curtains and penetrated my eyelids – making me clap my hands over my eyes since I literally felt like my eyeballs were being burned. After rubbing my eyes a few times, I finally managed to adjust to the morning light. I opened my eyes to look up at an unfamiliar ceiling, and I felt my eyebrows furrow in confusion. I lifted my head and looked around sleepily – my eyes widening as I realised something strange.

Hold on a minute...

This is not my bed...

I sat up in a slight panic – having completely forgotten where the hell I was. However, I began to feel movement beside me – and turning my head in the direction of the disturbance, it all immediately came flooding back.

Oh...

I felt myself beginning to smile upon seeing the beautiful curly-haired man sleeping beside me. Harry had previously been sleeping on his side – but after moving he was lying on his back – his broad, tattooed chest rising up & down in time with his calm, steady breathing.

I immediately thought back to how hot & amazing last night was. Harry had so passionately rocked me in ways like I never imagined...and I loved every minute of it. He gave me more satisfaction & pleasure than I've ever felt in my whole life...and something told me that from now on, only Harry will ever be able to make me feel that good again.

I ended up staring right at him for what seemed like the longest time...spending countless moments just admiring his beauty. His long curls were messily tossed over his eyes – covering half his face and making me giggle before I reached down and gently brushed them away from his face. I then had to spend several more moments staring...because now with nothing covering his eyes he just looked so cute & innocent...nearly the opposite of what he was like last night.

I let out a chuckle as I heard & felt him beginning to stir; his long eyelashes fluttering up & down as his striking emerald eyes began to open. He looked up at me with his eyes still half-closed; his mouth curving into a tired, cheeky smirk.

"The first thing I see when I wake up is your boobs right in front of my face," he muttered in a deep, raspy voice, "not that I'm complaining," he added with a chuckle.

I looked down and gasped when I realised that I was still naked from last night – causing me to immediately pull Harry's covers up & over my bare chest and making him laugh.

"Sorry," I felt my face beginning to burn hot red.

Harry chuckled again. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?"

"Mhmm," I nodded and smiled, "how about you?"

"Oh, yes," Harry said with a smirk, "in fact, I believe that I was blessed with a number of dreams about us, engaging in similar relations to last night."

"Oh," I let out a giggle, "I see."

I then let out a squeal as he suddenly lunged at me – tackling me back down onto the bed and kissing me lovingly down my neck – making me giggle and let out a happy sigh – raising my hands above my head to give him easier access. He then made his face level with mine; smirking at me before closing his eyes and pressing our lips together – making me moan appreciatively into his mouth as he kissed me over & over.

"I wish I could keep you here forever..." he mumbled against me with a soft moan, "do you have to work a shift at the Plaza today..?"

"Yeah," I said with a sigh after we pulled away, "an afternoon shift starting at 3."