Forty-Six

A/N: Hello, this is kind of like a filler chapter and it's also really long and it's a bit of a ramble, I think :p

"Deidre?" I heard Harry calling out from the living room, "Baby, where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" I replied with a chuckle, "Just give me a minute!"

Honestly – it was so adorable how he's starting to call for me whenever I'm not the first thing he sees as soon as he gets home. He was really starting to get a bit protective over me now.

I hurried out of the kitchen to greet Harry by the door – and I saw him break out a smile as soon as he saw me – chucking his briefcase on the sofa before whisking me in his arms and pressing a long, tender kiss to my lips; making me giggle and moan softly as I closed my eyes and slid my arms around his neck.

"Hello, beautiful," he murmured to me once we pulled away – touching his forehead to mine and smiling warmly, "how are you? Are you feeling OK?"

"I'm feeling perfect," I smiled back at him, "I think I'm on the good side of the mood swings today."

"And you still haven't felt any nausea or thrown up at all?"

"No, Harry," I laughed, "I think it's becoming pretty clear that I'm gonna get through this pregnancy without having to deal with morning sickness."

"Hey, I'm just making sure it stays that way," he chuckled, "I missed you so much, Deids."

"What? How?" I laughed again, "It's only been about 8 hours since the last time you saw me."

"I know. But all I ever seem to want these days is constantly be around you and the twins for every hour of the day," he replied.

"The twins aren't even born yet, Harry!" I said with a giggle.

"And I still miss them as much as I miss you," he chuckled once more, "and, besides – right now, you're the one who gets to be with them every hour of the day, which it just unfair."

"I guess you're right," I smiled down at my stomach affectionately and gently patted the small 11-week bump with both hands, "but in about seven more months, you'll get to be with them too, baby."

Harry smiled back at me, but his eyebrows suddenly raised a little as he realized what I was wearing.

"Erm...are you wearing my jumper, Deids?" He asked me, "With...no pants?"

"Hey, these twins are making all my pants really uncomfortable. So, I've decided to stop wearing pants at home and just be comfortable walking around in my undies," I chuckled, "and the only way I can stay warm without pants is if I wear your jumpers."

"Oh, love," Harry gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears, "looks like we're gonna have to start buying you some maternity pants, hm?"

"Well, that's the thing. My tummy's getting too big for my regular pants, but I think it's still too small for maternity pants," I sighed, "I don't really know what to do about it anymore. I've been going into work with my jeans unbuttoned for days now."

"Aw, my poor baby," Harry pressed his lips tenderly to my forehead, "hey – don't stress about it too much. I'll do some reading up about some alternative solutions tonight, OK?"

"Really?" I began to smile at him.

"Of course. Anything to keep you comfortable, Deidre," he smiled back at me and brought both my hands to his lips to kiss the backs of them sweetly, "I love you, darling."

I giggled. "I love you, Harry. Thank you."

***

Harry & I had a comfortable and enjoyable evening after dinner.