Twenty-Nine

A/N: Helllooooo, so this chapter is a bit long, but I hope you don't mind and I hope you enjoy it <3 sorry for the long wait.

"Harry, if you don't eat some of these chips soon, you're gonna look up and they'll be all gone."

"Hm?" Harry's eyebrows rose, but he didn't look up from his computer, "You're not eating all the chips, are you?"

"Well, like I said - if you don't shut your laptop and eat some, I will."

"Alright, just give me a minute," he replied, "in the meantime, just pass a couple over, yeah?"

I rolled my eyes and took a few chips from the bowl and held them up to his mouth. His lips parted, and his teeth bit down on all three as he ate them all at the same time.

"Thank you," his voice was muffled since his mouth was still full of chips - but he still kept both of his eyes fixed on his laptop screen.

"What are you doing on there, anyway?" I crossed my arms, "Harry, it's my day off, and it's also your day off. The point of having a day off is not to work. Why are you still working?"

"I'm not working," he said after finally swallowing, "for your information, darling - I'm actually doing some research on London's best wedding planners."

"What?" I peered at his computer screen - seeing that he was indeed looking at the website of a wedding planning agency, "Harry...we don't need a wedding planner, do we?"

"Well...Niall & Charlie got themselves a wedding planner, and their wedding was spectacular," he said matter-of-factly.

"True..." I sighed, "but Harry...do you have to do that now?" I pouted.

"Well, the mall has free WiFi, so we may as well make the most of it."

"We have WiFi at home," I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to pull him away from his computer, "Harry, come on. Spend time with me."

Harry finally looked at me, and broke out a smile at my childish pout and my pleading eyes. In the end, he chuckled quietly and wrapped his arm around my shoulders before kissing the top of my head lovingly.

"Just take a look at this girl," his eyes shifted back towards his computer - prompting me to reluctantly follow his gaze, "Stella Dettori is one of the most highly recommended wedding planners in the UK. And look here - these are some of her arrangements," he shifted through a few photos - and my eyes widened as I saw an endless gallery of beautifully decorated venues, delicious-looking food and very happy-looking couples.

"Wow..." I was slightly taken aback, "damn...she's good. Really good," I then bit my lip, "but...do you think she'll be too...dogmatic..?" I looked up at him nervously, "I heard that a lot of wedding planners can be like that..."

"Well...I guess we'll only find that out if we make an appointment with her, and see what she'll offer," Harry replied, "so...what do you say, love? Wanna give it a go?"

"OK, but...if she says I have to lose weight, she's out," I huffed.

Harry laughed. "Don't worry, sweetheart. If she calls you fat, I'll sue her."

At this, I couldn't help smiling and laughing myself. "OK. Deal. Let's make an appointment."

Harry smiled back at me. "Alright. I'll call her agency this afternoon."

***

"God, this is terrifying," I said with a shudder, "I keep thinking that Stella will turn out to be some sort of strict governess lady with a stiff upper lip."