Fifteen

Charlie

Despite how much I didn't want to, I left Niall in bed that morning and made my way to Deidre's room – unable to stop wondering if she actually made it home after all. Niall & I were up for most of the night, but even with that I still didn't even hear a peep from her next door.

Maybe she really did stay with Harry...

However, as I made my way down the corridor I passed the doorway to the living room – forcing me to stop in my tracks as I saw that the expensive heels Deidre had worn to Harry's mother's dinner party last night were tossed by the front door.

I was impressed. So she actually did come home.

She must've been dog tired if I didn't even hear her make a noise when she came in...

Still...I suppose not much can be heard whenever Niall & I are having sex.

I continued to walk down the hall until I made it to Deidre's room – and I saw that the door was open by a crack.

"So you made it home," I said as I began to push open her bedroom door, "how was the din-"

I was forced to cut myself off as my jaw immediately dropped open at the sight before me. The one & only Mr Styles was sitting up in Deidre's bed and rubbing his eyes tiredly – but his head quickly jerked up at the sound of my voice.

Oh, shit.

"Oh, wow. I am...I am sorry," I backed away slowly, "I...was literally not expecting to see you here."

"Oh...Charlie..." a new voice came from behind me, "so, uh...you found Harry..."

I immediately turned around to face the blushing Deidre – and my eyes widened slightly at her bedraggled hair and the crumpled night-shirt she had thrown on over her knickers. And with Harry sitting half-asleep in her bed, and looking at the little red marks peppered all over her neck, it was obvious what she had been doing last night.

"O...K..." I nodded slowly, "right, well...I have no idea how you two managed to sneak in here without waking me, but er...I guess I'll let you guys...get dressed, and I'll...see you in the living room later."

Seriously, Deidre, what the fuck?

Deidre

Charlie backed out of my bedroom slowly – closing the door quietly behind her and making me bite my lip before looking back at Harry – who had an amused smirk tugging at his lips.

"OK. I'm not gonna lie," he chuckled quietly, "that was pretty funny."

I broke out a smile, and began to snigger. "And she still has yet to know that we heard her & Niall last night."

"It's a wonder how she didn't hear us, huh?" He asked me with a smile.

"Yeah, well...they were both a little too busy, I suppose," I said with a giggle, "anyway, er...you can come out for a coffee if you feel like, or...if you want to sleep some more...then you can."

Harry chuckled. "No, I think I've had enough sleep. I would like a coffee, though."

I smiled at him. "OK, well...just throw something on and meet us out there."

"Wait," Harry stopped me before I could walk away, "don't you think you should put some pants on or something?"

I looked at him questioningly. "Why?"

"Because Charlie's boyfriend is out there. And I don't want him...eyeing you. Especially when you're wandering around in your underwear."

At his reasoning, I couldn't help but snicker. "Harry...I don't think Niall would do that. I mean...he loves Charlie."