Thirty-One

**SMUT**

A/N: Hello!! So, I got stuck on this chapter for a long time that I was about to update any other book instead (sorry to those who got their hopes up, btw - I feel really bad), but then I thought, 'Hang on, I can fill this up with some smut' and so that's what I did ;) But I did try to be different about writing it...so idk if it's that good, but I hope you enjoy it <3

One out of three months went by, and it went by fast.

Stella had kept both Harry & I so damn busy for our wedding...but fuck, we were grateful. We had already gotten so many things sorted out, and the wedding invitations were all sent out last week. And it was absolutely amazing. It was honestly almost surreal.

Currently, Stella was still sorting out whether Harry should wear a suit or a tuxedo...but I had gotten my dress sorted out already - thanks to both Stella and Charlie. The two of them were, without a doubt, the best judges as to what dresses suited me the best...and they didn't let me do what I sometimes can't help doing and pretend to like one of the dresses just because my other dress consultants did. Thanks to them, I found the perfect dress - and it was placed as a rush order to get to me in time for the wedding.

And let me tell you, that dress is fucking awesome. I really hope Harry's going to like it.

Today, I was driving myself to Agent Provocateur to pick up the lingerie I'd ordered. I spent at least three hours lingerie shopping with Charlie until I finally found the perfect wedding night set that I'm really praying Harry's going to love. The only reason I was picking it up today was because when I actually found it...they actually didn't have it in my size at the time - but Charlie insisted that this particular lingerie set was definitely the one for me - so I arranged an order for a larger size that I would collect as soon as it was ready. And today, I got the call from the kind lady who helped me out that day I went lingerie shopping - telling me that my order was finally ready. So, of course...I was literally hurrying over to pick it up.

I want to look perfect on our wedding day...and that includes the wedding night, as well. I don't want to look perfect so much for me...but more for Harry. I already know that even if I get the best makeup artists and hair stylists in London to do me up for my wedding, Harry's still going to look way prettier than me, anyway.

It really wasn't fair. He can always look prettier than me without even trying.

So...I'm gonna try my damn hardest to look my best. I want Harry to feel like he really is getting the full package by marrying me. I mean, being Harry he says that I'm the full package already, but...I still want to make that extra effort for him - because I loved him so damn much.

I parked my car in front of Agent Provocateur, scrambled out of the driver's seat and locked it hastily - rushing into the popular lingerie store as soon as I did since I was hardly able to contain my excitement.

"Hi, Deidre!" The same bubbly lady who first assisted me in my wedding night shopping greeted me with a warm smile, "You've arrived very promptly, I see."

"Sorry, Kimmy. I honestly couldn't wait," I smiled back at her immediately, "is it ready? Is it really here?"

"You bet," the kind shopkeeper nodded happily and reached behind the counter to pull out a bag with my name on it, "can you just make sure they're the correct sizes?"

I nodded and took the bag from her - quickly checking the tags on both the bra and the panties inside to check their sizes - and I couldn't fight the huge smile spreading across my face as I saw that they were exactly the sizes I had ordered.