Thirty

A/N: Hello, this is unedited so expect typos :p this chapter is also nearly 6000 words long, but I think Deidre & Harry were really cute in this chapter so I hope it's worth it :p

"Deidre, can you stop?" Harry rolled his eyes, "You keep messing it up."

"I can't help it! It's so soft & fluffy," I replied with a giggle – stroking the little curls at the top of his head, "Stella was so right. You do look younger with this haircut."

"Are you trying to say that before I had this haircut, I looked old?" He looked up at me from where he had been lying on my lap and rose an eyebrow.

"No, baby," I giggled again, "you looked like a rock legend with your long hair, and I loved it. But the haircut still makes you look younger."

"But you're still not gonna miss the long hair that much, are you?" He asked me with a chuckle.

"Yes I will," I replied, "I'm gonna miss how much I could pull on it whenever we had sex."

Harry chuckled again. "I suppose I'll miss that too. But it hasn't stopped you so far. You like pulling on to the top now...I've noticed that."

"The top is where it's longest, so it makes sense," I replied with a smirk.

Harry sighed. "You torture me whenever we have sex, Deidre. You pull, you scratch, you bite, and you even choke me sometimes. Whether it's with your arms or your legs. Sometimes I wonder how I'm not dead yet."

"But you don't mind, do you?" I asked him with an innocent smile.

Harry smirked. "No. I fucking love it."

"Thought so," I giggled, "but you're not innocent when it comes to sex, either. For instance: you don't pull, you yank. And you bite like a dog and suck like a leech – so it takes forever for my hickies to heal. And let's not forget that you slap my ass sometimes, too. And when you do, you smack it so hard your handprint stays there for hours."

"But you love it too, don't you?" Harry's smirk only grew as he looked up at me.

"So fucking much that it can even be a cause for concern," I replied with a chuckle.

"So we both torture each other," Harry chuckled as well, "we have such a great relationship."

"The best relationship," I bent my head and kissed him tenderly – and I felt him smile against my lips.

"To be fair though, I only do that because you're the one who tells me that you like it when I'm aggressive," he told me once we pulled away.

"I do," I stroked his hair again and smiled, "I really like it."

Harry smiled back at me and lifted his head from my lap so he could move over to his side of the bed – placing one of his hands behind his head and letting out a deep, relaxed sigh as he leaned back on his pillow and closed his eyes. I took this as my opportunity to shuffle over and hug his waist – kissing his chest and making him chuckle as his free hand came down to wrap around my shoulders.

"Mm...we should take days off more often," I said with a giggle, "staying in bed with you all day is my new favourite thing to do."

"The feeling is mutual, darling," Harry replied, opening his eyes to smirk at me.

"Let's go out and do something," I suggested with a soft hum, "we can go out and have some lunch, maybe...I could kill for a burger right now."

"Hm...sounds good," Harry smiled, "where do you want to go?"