Seventeen

**SMUT**  

A/N: Unedited so might have some typos 😝

"Oh my God..." I said to Harry in awe, "I think I'm starting to become obsessed with Esme's food," I cut out another piece of the sensational roast lamb she made for us, "this is literally the best lamb I've ever tasted..."

Harry chuckled. "I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"Does she come over every night to cook for you or something?" I asked him.

"No, of course not," he shook his head, "she already has to slave around for my mother nearly all day – therefore I feel obligated to cut her a break. So she only comes over to cook for me if I ask her – which usually isn't something I do unless I'm expecting company."

"Oh," I nodded slowly, "so who cooks your usual dinners, then?"

"Seriously?" Harry cocked an eyebrow at me, "Come on, Deidre. I am capable of cooking my own dinners, you know."

"Oh!" I immediately felt my cheeks flush pink with embarrassment, "Of course – sorry. I just...I'm not used to hearing about billionaires cooking their own food, I suppose..." I bit my bottom lip anxiously – worried that I might've offended him in some way.

Harry broke out a smirk before he started chuckling again. "Yes, I suppose it's a little unusual, but if I did make the decision to hire a cook I wouldn't know how to make a pizza from scratch, so..." he shrugged.

At his comment, my eyes widened immensely and my jaw immediately dropped. "You...know how to make a pizza...from scratch..?"

"Yes," Harry nodded and smiled, "although I haven't done it in quite a while, because the task does take a fair amount of time – something I don't have as much of as I used to."

"Well, what else can you cook?" I asked – intrigued.

Harry shrugged. "Oh, just a few pasta dishes here and a steak with potatoes there...just the basics, really. Nothing compared to what Esme can do, but I can live with that."

I smirked at him. "Well, Mr Styles," I put my utensils down and rested my chin on top of my hands, "since I'm going to be here all weekend, there's nothing I'd love more than to see for myself how well you cook these dishes. And besides – you know how much I like to keep things simple."

Harry smirked back at me and chuckled. "I knew that was gonna come up sooner or later," he let out a sigh, "whatever you want, my love. I'd be more than happy to do that for you."

"Good," I flashed him a bigger smile before I picked up my knife & fork once again.

"You're welcome, by the way," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oops," I giggled, "sorry – thank you."

Harry only rolled his eyes again before he resumed eating his own meal.

"So, hey..." I spoke up again after swallowing another mouthful of lamb, "I've been tempted to ask you this question ever since I found out you were an uber-rich CEO...but I've always fought the urge."

"Really?" Harry was intrigued, "And what exactly is this particular question?"

"Promise me you won't judge," I pointed my fork at him warningly.

Harry smirked at me. "I promise."

"OK..." I took a deep breath, "so...you can easily give off that mysterious vibe and commanding presence...but do I need to be aware of anything that might paint you quite similarly to a certain fictional but rich-as-hell businessman called Christian Grey?"