Twenty-One

A/N: So, I ended up not really liking this chapter as it went towards the end. But I hope you guys do :p

"What?!" I immediately burst out laughing, "No. He did not do that. No way."

"Oh yes he did," Gemma insisted, "look – I even took a picture," she took out her phone and switched it on, "I saw the photo in an old family album, and I could not resist snapping a pic of it for myself."

She searched through her phone for a few moments before a bright, victorious smile suddenly spread across her face.

"Here," she displayed her phone screen to me – and my eyes immediately widened.

"Oh my God!" I ended up laughing even harder, "What the hell?"

"Told you so," Gemma smirked at me.

My face was turning red, and my stomach was starting to hurt at how much I was laughing. I could not even believe what I was seeing right now: a picture of a young Harry posing like an idiot in front of the camera – wearing his own mother's bra with a stupid, cheeky grin on his face. Being the distinguished, respectable man that he is now, you would never guess that he liked to prance around in women's undergarments when he was a kid.

"Harry was the biggest idiot of a little brother that anyone could ever have when we were kids," Gemma chuckled affectionately, "and only he would've been willing to pose for the camera while wearing our mum's bra."

"What did Anne say?" I asked her once I'd finally managed to calm down.

"Oh – mum wasn't at home that day. Neither of our parents were," Gemma replied, "Esme was the one who took this photo."

"Oh..." I bit my lip, "I'm...I'm really sorry, Gemma..."

"Nah, don't worry about it," she told me assuringly, "our family isn't close. We never were. In fact...even with Esme & Kev around, it was usually just me & Haz most of the time. But we got used to it. It was even pretty cool to have the house to ourselves," she then let out a thoughtful sigh, "and today...even if we usually have to ring the doorbell before entering our own parents' house...I'd say we turned out pretty good."

"You did," I said without hesitation, "you both truly did. Harry...Harry's such an amazing man. And you're really lovely too, Gemma. Both of you are honestly two of the best people I've ever met."

"Aw..." Gemma chuckled, "thanks, Deidre. You're not so bad yourself," she then smiled at me, "I'm glad my brother found you. He...he's been having a real tough time lately after taking over the family business and all...and you've made him so happy. I've never seen my baby brother so in love."

"Really?" I felt a smile and a soft blush spreading across my face.

Gemma nodded vigorously. "Every time he talks about you...his whole face just lights up. And even if we're just talking on the phone, he instantly sounds happier whenever he mentions your name," she then smirked at me, "and I can see the same thing goes for you. The only thing we've been talking about this whole time is Harry – and you haven't stopped smiling."

"Oh...yeah," I giggled, "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not!" Gemma laughed, "Like I said – it's exactly the same for him about you. Therefore I would say that you're quite perfectly matched."

"Thank you," I giggled again, "I'm glad that you approve."

"Of course I approve," said Gemma, "why wouldn't I?"

"Well..." I bit my lip, "your mom...wasn't too happy when she found out about us..." I lowered my eyes, "I mean...everyone else in your household seems OK with it, but...she's just...she's making it so hard for Harry & I to be together. So hard that it almost doesn't matter who else approves..."