I don't know what to do - Please help

Hey guys, I'm really sorry to disappoint you but this isn't actually an update...but I'm still hoping you'll read it all the same.

I'm very stuck on what to do with this book and I need help. I had so many ideas for this book but I didn't take into consideration the amount of filler I might need to write to get to the ideas I had for this book. I thought I could make filler by talking about the twins' development but believe it or not it is actually so hard to write whole chapters about that - especially chapters as long as the ones I write.

During the months this stayed un-updated I've been tossing around the ideas for what I should actually do with this book. I'm really hoping you guys can help me make a decision once and for all.

I've had to narrow down the future of this book to three options:

1. Delete the entire book:

I don't want to do this but I feel like I have to at least consider it. At this point I just feel like there is no more hope for this book, that I even sometimes think I may as well just get rid of the whole thing 😔

2. Leave this book as it is and consider it 'Completed':

I have never left a book that has gone this far uncompleted, but again I feel like it's something I have to consider. I literally have no idea what to write next and I've been like this for months. Maybe I should just give up and leave it as it is.

3. Do a huge time jump:

This is probably the only option that could let this book continue until completion. I could probably do a time jump of about 2-3 years which should allow me to jump straight into all the ideas I had for this book. However this may shorten the length of the book significantly, and the size of the time jump may make you guys feel like this book is becoming 'rushed' which is something I always try to avoid. But, if you guys really want me to finish the book, I will consider this.

I'm so sorry for asking everyone for help like this, but I just feel so lost on what to do. What you guys want is very important to me and if you want me to continue this I'll give it a bloody good go. But I really need your help in making a decision, because I honestly have no idea.

Thanks so much for reading this and sorry if I wasted your time:

Shani 💕