Fifty-One

A/N: Hello!!! Sorry for the wait. Here is a brand-new chapter for you that I hope is worth it x

How did the two of you meet?

Harry, how did you propose?

What was your wedding like?

These were just a few of the hundreds of questions my parents were constantly asking as soon as we walked into the living room with their tea and coffee. They talked so much that Harry & I barely got a word in edgeways, but to be honest, we were both kinda grateful for it. We were both struggling to get over the awkwardness and strangeness of this situation, so we felt a lot better just tightly smiling and nodding as they both raved on.

Natalie barely said a word either. She just sat there on the sofa – her legs crossed, and her fingernails tapping the arm rest – making it look as if her eyes were always fixed on us whenever we spoke, but I knew she was only using it as an excuse to stare at Harry. In fact, I was literally just waiting for her to ask him something like "So Harry, how big is your dick?" at any moment. Because I knew that she was here just so she could feast her eyes on him anyway. She had absolutely zero interest in 'catching up' with me.

And, I have to admit...I didn't really think my parents' interests in catching up were genuine, either. They were just acting so weird. I hardly remembered them being this nice to me. They've hardly ever shown so much interest in my life, and all the stupid nicknames that my dad used to call me hadn't been said even once. It even almost felt like they had some sort of ulterior motive behind all this.

I mean, seriously, why were they really here?

Was it something they wanted from us?

Was it a justified want? Was it truly just a desire to catch up with their estranged daughter and meet her new husband, and was all their strange kindness just a result of some epiphany they had all those years I was gone? Or was it...something else?

Well, either way – I still wasn't exactly enjoying their visit. And I think it was safe to say that Harry wasn't really enjoying it either. My parents were just asking way too many questions than what we were comfortable with, and they just seemed to get nosier, and the questions seemed to get more personal every time.

"So you two, be honest with us," my dad began, "this pregnancy. Was it actually...planned? Or was it just a little bit of a surprise for the two of you?" He asked with a chuckle, "It's OK, you can tell us."

"Oh, the pregnancy was definitely planned," Harry said with a nod, "having a family was pretty much guaranteed for us as soon as we got engaged. We always wanted to have children."

"Yeah," I nodded as well, "the only thing that wasn't planned was the fact that I got pregnant with twins," I giggled.

"Oh, yeah. That was a surprise for sure," Harry chuckled, "but a very pleasant one. We can't wait to meet them."

"When did you start trying?" my mother asked – taking both me and Harry by surprise a little, "Did you wait a little bit, or did you just not waste any time?" she chuckled.

"Uhm...what the fuck?" Natalie finally spoke for the second time that day, "Mom? None of us really need to know that."

I had to force myself to hold back a smirk. Clearly, Natalie wasn't exactly willing to be welcoming to the thought of me and Harry trying for babies – since her dirty mind was obviously drifting straight to the fact that we had to be having regular sex for me to successfully conceive.

Yeah, I bet you're not too fond of the thought of me having sex with Harry so often, are you Natalie?

"And besides, maybe Harry & Deidre don't even want to tell you," she continued while rolling her eyes.