Fifty-Six

**SMUT** (Obviously – although it's really bad smut. Lol)

A/N: I ain't wasting time. We're getting straight into it. Starting in 3...2...1...

"Harry, you're crazy!" I gasped as he pushed my sleeping shirt down my shoulders.

"Crazy about you, maybe," he replied with a smirk – his tongue coming out to lick around his lips as he watched my breasts gently bouncing free after he chucked my shirt away.

He laid me down on my side on top of the bed – crawling in beside me and pulling my body closer to his own until my back was against his chest – gently rubbing my belly with his hand before moved it across and began stroking down my hip and outer thigh. His touch set off hot sparks beneath my skin straight away – making me whimper and bite down on my bottom lip in anticipation. He then moved his hand further up the side of my body – sliding it under one of my breasts and making me gasp as he started teasing my nipple with his thumb.

"Is that OK?" He murmured in my ear – clearly testing my breasts for any tenderness like always.

"Fuck yes..." I nodded vigorously without hesitation, "d-don't stop there...do more..."

I heard a deep chuckle escape from his lips before he pressed them to the sweet spot on my neck. I could feel his smirk against my skin before he made a wet trail of tender kisses down the side of my neck – occasionally even biting down on the skin, which turned me on immensely. He then gave my breast a gentle squeeze; rotating his thumb over my nipple and hardening it straight away. I let out a low moan and rolled my head back against his bare chest – breathing in his sweet cologne that was still lingering around his neck from dinner. Since our bodies were so close, I could already feel his member stiffening inside his pants – and it was making me feel feverish with lust and desire.

My breathing turned shallow, and my hand was trembling impatiently as I reached down and grasped the waistband of his trousers – pulling at it several times to tell him that I desperately wanted them off. He chuckled again and sat up on his knees – taking my shoulder and rolling me on my back so that I was facing him once again. He smirked at me and took both my wrists – guiding my hands towards his trousers until my fingers hooked around the waistband.

Since he'd already taken off his belt, all I had to do was pull out the button and drag his zipper down before I could start pushing his pants down his legs. When he shook them off, leaving him in only his boxers, his cock was already bulging through the fabric – despite only being half-erect. But, I was about to fix that. It really doesn't take that much to get a full hard-on going for him.

Smiling up at him innocently, I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to me – running my hands down his hips until they were both cupping his bulge. Biting my lip eagerly, I started to slowly massage him over his boxers – giggling when I heard him moan as soon as he felt my touch. His smirk began to grow as he looked down at me – holding one of his hands over both of mine so that I couldn't move them, while he used his free hand to stroke my hair – which instantly made me smile again.

He stroked his fingers across my cheek and ran his thumb down my bottom lip – making me giggle once more as I opened my mouth and cheekily bit down on two of his long fingers. I could feel him already getting harder beneath my hands as I continued to palm his crotch – and the feeling of it made me horny as fuck.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Deidre..." Harry told me with a soft groan, "you have no idea how much I want you..."

"Well then, why don't you show me?" I smiled up at him, "Don't forget to make me moan louder than ever before."