Gym

Laughter fills the air of my fans cracking at the jokes that I make.

I'm Gloria Styles
I'm a famous model, youtuber, singer in a band, and actress. I worked so hard to get where I am.

If it weren't for my parents and the people around me to support me 100 percent.

My YouTube's are so funny and weird
YouTube channel for the whole group is the speech not potato's and for me its just Gloria styles.

I'm very well known all around the world. I'm super funny and weird I'm outgoing and full of energy. The fans love it I'm super caring and nice.

My fans give me a lot of nicknames I get a lot of ria or Lori or even glo.

I find those cute my friends sometimes all me those nicknames.
I'm much loved and I love my fans so much. I like to go through my Instagram and look at all the fan accounts.

I've been in 10 movies and 2 TV shows.
I've sang all around the world with my band.
I youtube everything and I do fun silly things. I've modeled all shapes and size of runways.

I know a lot of famous people
And I'm really good friends with some of them.

I've walked the red carpet.
And I love it.

I live in New York City with my 3 dogs simba, sylvester, and spirit.
I love it here in NYC. I live near my gym. Its only a 10 minute walk.

I work out with my friends sometimes or I'll go alone. Today I was going to go. I started walking and as always some paparazzi were taking pictures.

My gym is Drive495
I'm great friends with Don Saladino and My favorite two guys that act like grown ass kids Tone and Shim.

I'm really really great close friends with them.
Don texted me saying if I wanted to work out with them today. He said he was buying lunch. I mean way not free food hell yeah.

I finally got to the gym I went into the girls locker room to put my backpack in my locker.

I walked to the little spot where we usually meet up. Don and Shim were having there competition as always.

Me and Tone were making fun of them. I did a little of my work out.
I had my ear buds in my ears listening to The Time ( Dirty Bit) by The Black Eyed Peas

Some men were amazed that all the work out things that a man could do I could do them double.

I would put my music blasting in my ears and I would get in the zone.
I always got a really good work out.

I took a water break when someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and it was Tone. I took my ear buds out.

"What's up tone?"
"Don needs you"

I worked over too Don

"What's up Don?"
"Hey Gloria I don't think you know this guy"

Don pointed at the guy I looked at him and I was Sebastian Stan!

Known for his roll as Bucky Barnes/ the winter soldier and any other rolls.

Sebastian- Hi
Gloria- Hi
Don- you guys never met each other huh?

Me and Sebastian said No

Tone and Don had their own little competition. Leaving me and Sebastian together.

Sebastian- so your the famous gloria styles?

Gloria- yeah I am
Sebastian- your like multiple things
Gloria- singer, model, actress, and a youtuber.

Sebastian- that's right...I love the movies your in
Gloria- thanks man I love the movies you in
Sebastian- thank you

Later after our work out we got some lunch. I always have a good time with those guys.

I went home and took a shower
I thought I would stay home for the rest of the day.