Big Day!

When me and Sebastian went up to Maine I fell in love with the place.

We set up everything and we had nothing to worry about. We sent the wedding invitations to everyone.

Sebastian went out with Don, shim, tone and Chris to go get his tux.

My brides maids were my best friend Olivia my sister ruby and my two great friends Jacki and Rose.

Everyone that was coming stayed in a hotel in Maine. Sebastian stayed on the 7th floor and I stayed on the 10th floor. You know to avoid seeing each other. Anyway Chris (Evans) sent me some pictures of the wedding set up.
The place looked so beautiful!.

I couldn't wait until I was married to the man I love so much. I love Sebastian so much I can't even imagine my life without him.

BIG DAY!

It was the day of the wedding
I was in my hotel room scared out of my mind. Everyone comforted me while I was in my room. Sebastian went out to the wedding place to hang out. I can tell they had a good time at the bachelor party. Me and the girls had an amazing time at our party. Not giving details but it was fun.

The wedding starts at 5 so I had time to calm myself down. This is going to be super fun and emotional. I hope I don't cry...I don't want make-up running down my face at my wedding.

I texted Sebastian the whole time I was at the hotel while I was alone. He was being super dorky as always.

Time passed and it was time

Olivia did my hair my sister ruby did my make-up. Jacki and rose got my dress and shoes.

I was set up and I got in my dress.

I loved my dress it was so beautiful

I loved my dress it was so beautiful. I couldn't wait until I see sebastian.

Now I was excited!

My girls got in their dresses.

I couldn't wait!We got to green wedding shoes

I couldn't wait!
We got to green wedding shoes.

I stayed in one of the rooms and I waited for my dad to walk me down.