Finally happening!

Sebastian and I were walking around New York City while the baby was with Sebastian's mom.

We walked by a couple of stores when we hit the store that sells wedding dresses. I glazed at the dresses as we walked by.

Sebastian grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Let's start planning"
Sebastian said to me.

"What?"
"Our wedding...you said after the baby was born we would plan our wedding so let's do it"
"Really?"

"Yeah babe"
"Okay...when?"
"Right now let's sit down for lunch and plan some ideas"
"Yay!"

Me and Sebastian sat down for lunch and talked about what we wanted at the wedding and all those details.

After our lunch we actually went to a wedding planner. We talked to the lady and she helps out a lot. We picked what we liked and she wrote them down.

Sebastian was super excited for this. I was so happy this was finally happening. I thought of all the people to invite. Sebastian's mom would be thrilled to here that our wedding was being planned.

The whole week me and Sebastian did planning. We went down to different places to get married at. I loved all of them but I couldn't decide which one. I had a lot of decisions to make.

"Babe the real question is what day do we want to have the wedding?"
Sebastian asked me

"What month are we in?"
"June"
"I have the perfect month"
"Okay?"
"The month of your birthday"
"August?"
"Yeah! Two celebrations in one month"
"Sounds perfect"

Me and Sebastian had the date and all the people we wanted ready and done.

We still were looking around different places to have the wedding. But none of them really spoke to me. I don't think Sebastian really fell for them either. We just didn't know where to have the wedding.

I was at home with laura and Sebastian was working. I was flipping through a magazine. I found this place where they have weddings. But it was in a woods type deal. The pictures they had were so beautiful. I looked them up.

Green Weddings Shoes

They had beautiful pictures of other weddings. I though what a perfect place. I called them up I told the nice lady of my wedding and the idea. She set up an appointment to come in a set everything up. The appointment was on Wednesday at 2. I was so excited!.

When Sebastian finally got home
I ran up to him.

"Well hello Mrs. Happy"
"I have good news!"
"Okay?"
"So I found a place"
"Really?! Where?"
"Green wedding shoes...its in Maine and its in the woods"

"I didn't know Maine had a place like that"
"Yeah so I set an appointment to go up there and talk about the wedding"
"That's great baby"

Sebastian hugged me and I hugged him back.

I'm glad we finally found a place.