Christmas

Another Christmas with Sebastian and our baby's first Christmas.

I'll always remember this Christmas day. Christmas is when I pronounced that our baby was a beautiful baby girl. Sebastian was so happy I'll never forget the look on his face.

Sebastian stopped the drinking and he payed more attention to laura and me.

We were buying presents for Christmas
He bought things for me and the baby
Some for Chris
His mom
Don
Shim
Tone
And other of our friends

I bought some stuff for him the baby and my family and friends.

Me and sebastian got our Christmas tree. We tried to get it up to the apartment. We got stuck half way. We had to twist and turn. Sebastian kepted laughing and he couldn't stop which made me laugh.

He finally got the tree in and sebastian set it up and he put water in it.

He put some Christmas music on and I made some hot chocolate.
We started decorating the tree he put the lights first. Which was very pocky the branches hurt. Then we put the other decorations on. We had snowflakes and cute things to put on it.
Sebastian helped Laura put some decorations on the tree. We had so much fun decorating the Christmas tree.

By the end our Christmas tree looked fantastic. We ate dinner and sebastian put Laura to bed.

I cleaned up some things in the kitchen.

Sebastian walked in the kitchen and he just stared at me. I gave him a weird look.

"What you looking at?"
"What's that face!?"

"Oh shut up"
I let out a little giggle

I turned around to whip the counter
Sebastian came behind me and hugged me.
He kissed my cheek

"The tree looks great huh"
Sebastian said

"Yeah it does"

I turned around to face him and I hugged him.

"I had a lot of fun today"
I said

Sebastian smiled

"I had fun today too"

Me and Sebastian kissed.

Christmas Morning

Sebastian and I woke up I made breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, French toast, and fruit bowls.

We fed the baby and after our breakfast we opened our presents.

Laura opened hers first
Sebastian helped her out.

Then sebastian had me open mine

Sebastian got me so many presents they were all so beautiful

Sebastian knew what I wanted

Then last but not least Sebastian opened his.

"Baby you got me an apple watch?!""Yeah well you were talking about them and now its a little bit easier so when you go to the gym"

"Yeah well you were talking about them and now its a little bit easier so when you go to the gym"

"I love them thank you baby"

Me and sebastian kissed.

The rest of our Christmas we went over to Sebastian's mom and we stayed with her. She got us some things. Then at night for dinner don invited us to his Christmas dinner party.

Don actually got us some Christmas presents. Which was really really sweet of him.

We had dinner and the night was just so beautiful.

I'm so glad to spend it with the people I love very much.

We sang some Christmas songs.
The kids played around and the others had some laughs. I got to meet some new people.

Christmas was amazing this year.