Our Life

Everything was so wonderful I couldn't be more happier.
Sebastian was the man of my dreams. I loved him so much and I couldn't live without him.

The kids got a little older
Levi was 4 and Laura was 8

We went on family road trips.
We had such a great time on our trips

We would go visit my family and we had a great time with them.
Laura got into painting so me and Sebastian got laura painting things.

He got her every color and a bunch of paint brushes. They would paint together and they made beautiful paintings. They would have so much fun.

Sebastian would play cars with levi. Which was very cute. Sebastian really showed me his love. We also "played cars and painted" on our alone time.

Christmas was my favorite time for the year for this family. We cooked great food and we baked cookies for Santa.

We got a beautiful Christmas tree. We played in the snow then after we would make hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Christmas Morning the kids would jump on our bed and wake us up.

We would go open the presents and the look on the kids faces was heartwarming. The kids were so happy.

We would make a yummy breakfast then we would visit our friends and family. We had a great time with everyone. Later we would go see the Christmas lights. 

During the summer we would go to the beach and make sand castles. The kids and I would bury Sebastian in the sand leaving him nothing but a head.

The kids would laugh. We would go in the water. We would get ice cream and sit on the sand. We would walk around until sunset.

Sebastian actually got laura in her first movie. She really got into acting like her dad. She went on his path in the movie business. She did wonderful in the movie.

We went on more red carpets and we were a happy family. 

Being with sebastian was my dream
I'm so in love with sebastian he made me so so happy.
I can't even describe how I feel about him. He was everything to me I was so happy to be with him.

To this day I still get butterflies in my tummy when I'm around him. I don't know how he does it but he just does.

I loved that man and I was glad he was in my life.
I was glad to be with the man I loved so much.
This was the family of my dreams I loved my kids so much. We were a very happy family.

We completed each other and I was so happy to have them in my life.
I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Me and Sebastian truly wanted to be together. I know we've had our ups and downs but this time we got through our days. We couldn't be more happier.

I love my beautiful family.
I was a proud person
A proud mother
And a proud wife.