Are you gonna keep doing this?

Next morning I woke up and I went downstairs.

"Gloria is everything okay with Sebastian?"
"What do you mean?"
"I heard he went to the hospital"

"Shit!"
I grabbed my jacket and my slippers 

"Stay here with laura"
"Okay"

I speed walked to the car. I drove to the hospital. I went to the front desk.

"Can I help you?"
"Yes is there a Sebastian Stan here?"
"Yes just go through these doors and ask the nurse at the front desk."

I got to the other nurse and she showed me his room. I walked in and Sebastian was sleeping. He had a neddle in his arm. I sat down at the chair next to him.

I can't believe sebastian did this again. He could kill himself. The doctor walked in.

"Hi Mrs."
"Hi doctor...sorry I'm his wife"
"Okay Mrs. Stan"
"Is he okay?"

"Well he's fine he did have a lot of alcohol good thing he didn't have anymore otherwise he would of had alcohol poisoning"

"Oh god"
"He'll be fine now we gave him some medicine so he just needs rest now"
"Okay thank you doctor"
"No problem"

The doctor walked out of the room and I sat next to Sebastian. A few minutes passed and Sebastian woke up.

"Gloria?"
"Yeah it's me"
"I'm so glad your here"
"Sebastian are you gonna keep doing this?"
"I'm sorry"
"When I heard you were in the hospital you nearly scared me"

"I'm sorry I just didn't know what to do you told me to leave"
"Let's talk about it later right now just rest...I'll be right back I have to call Olivia she wants to know if your okay"

I walked out of the room and I called Olivia. After I was done a man walked up to me.

"Are you Sebastian's wife?"
"What another surprising news"

"I'm Ben I was with sebastian at the party"
"Oh"
"Um...I know there's a lot of rumors going around about sebastian with that other girl but I was with him and yes that girl was all on him and trying to get in his pants but even though sebastian was drunk he didn't sleep with any girl I was with him the whole time that girl has done this before and she's gonna be sorry about this... I just wanted to let you know"

"Thank you"
"Um I have to get going but tell Sebastian I stopped by"
"I will"

I walked back in the room and Sebastian was sleeping.
I spent the night next morning sebastian was up and walking. The hospital was gonna let me take him home. I drove him to the house and Laura was happy to see him.

They spent time together and they played with toys and watched movies. I made dinner we ate and then watched a movie together. Later that night we were getting ready for bed.

"Are we gonna talk about this?"
Sebastian said I took a deep breathe and I looked at sebastian.

"Gloria I know there was a lot going on and I didn't want things to get really ugly I'm sorry I just freaked out when you told me to leave"

"Sebastian I overreacted okay I'm the one who should be sorry"
"You don't have to be"
"I do because I don't even know my own husband....I know you wouldn't do something like that"

"Don't be sorry to me"

I didn't say anything I sat down on the bed next to Sebastian.

"I missed you"
Sebastian said
I looked at him

"I missed you too"
"I'm sorry for scaring you like I did"
"Don't ever do that again...I can't loose you"

"I love you gloria"
"I love you too"
"Are we good?"

I smiled
"Yeah"
"You sure?"
"Yeah I know the truth now"
"The truth?"
"You know Ben?"
"Yeah?"
"We stopped by at the hospital and he told me that he was with you the whole time and that girl has done this before"

Sebastian didn't say anything he looked at me. He kissed me with such passion. I kissed him back.

"I love you baby"
"I love you sebby"
We kissed again .