Im Sorry

Its been a week since we took the baby home. Sebastian was loving life right now he took her to the park.
He fed her and at night when she cried he took care of it.

Laura would always smile when Sebastian played with her.

Laura had Sebastian's eyes she was so beautiful.

About a month passed.
Sebastian was working on a new movie. But it wasn't in new York. It was in england. I was so sad that he was leaving we took him to the airport.

"Don't leave seb"
"I'll be home before you know it and I'm only gonna be gone for 2 weeks"

"That's still a long time babe"

I held laura in my arms

"Say bye to daddy laura"
"Bye my babygirl"

Sebastian kissed her
"I'll miss you babygirl"
"You have a safe flight"
"I'll call you when I get off"
"Okay"

Sebastian kissed me

I waited til I couldn't see Sebastian
I got laura in the car seat and I drove back home. She fell asleep on the way home. I got home and put laura in her crib.

I heard my phone ring and it was my best friend.

"Hello"
"Hey Gloria"
"Hey"
"Can I come over to hang out I'll bring food"
"Food?"
"Yeah"
"When you have food your welcome anytime"
"Haha okay I'll be over in a few"
"Okay see ya"
As I was cleaning up a little I heard someone knock on my door.

"Wow she's here already?"

I walked to the door and opened it

"How did you get here so....."

I stopped to see Sebastian's ex at my door.

"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry"
"Sorry for what?"
"For hurting you and Sebastian I didn't mean too"

"How did you know he was hurt"
"I heard Sebastian was in the hospital after I talked to you and I am so sorry I didn't know what I was thinking I didn't mean to scary you like that Im so sorry"

"He almost died it was a good thing that I when over to the house and found him just in time"

"I know I'm sorry I just wanted to apologize for being a huge bitch and I want to apologize for that day I walked in the house Sebastian did break up with me and he didn't say any of that stuff I told you I just couldn't get over the fact that we were over but I saw how much he loved you and when he did that one interview talking about just you and I felt really really bad and I want you two to be happy together"

"Thank you and I do except your apology and me and Sebastian are happy now"
"Thats great...if you don't mind me asking how's the baby?"

"She's good...would you like to see her?"
"If you want me too"
"Come in"

I took her to the baby's room and she met laura.
I guess you could say we were on good terms.

She left then about 10 minutes later my best friend came over she brought food. We ate and watched a movie when laura woke up we played with her.